Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weed Question

I would think so,because if your heart already is having trouble doing it's normal job, depriving it of oxygen would only make your heart have to work that much harder to get what it needs minimally. Blood pressure meds usually dialate your vessels, that is why they can make you feel sleepy. What if you dont mind me asking did they put you on?

Well atenolol is primarily for treating high blood pressure, but it can also be used to treat arrythmias (irregular heart beats). It seems to me that the combination would either cause his blood pressure to drop even more, putting him at risk for something more dangerous besides passing out. Or if the friend combines it with amphetamines, it could cause more irregularities with his heart rhythm. All of which inevitably affect your brain,which is how seizures happen. But that is only my opinion based on what I know, I am of course not a doctor..........

Just like people who are on depression meds shouldnt roll, and for people on stuff like prozac it actually blocks it from working...No matter what he/she decides, I dont think its such a good idea.. Take care... :)

well, if his blood pressure dropped, wouldnt that be a good thing?? i was reading an article in men's health magazine that said that THC is now being synthesized in a new drug to treat high blood pressure....i doubt that it would come out anytime soon, but the research says that it actually lowers your blood pressure...but i think that the physical act of smoking increases it...blah, i donno...its going to be a reallyyyyy boring couple of months, though...

Yes it is shown that THC lowers blood pressure, but can cause rebound high blood pressure as well. But if your pressure is already being lowered by meds, then you do something that bottoms it out :screwy: shhhhhh. Anyways take it easy,keep your friend busy/active doing stuff that makes him/her happy.Cause stopping smoking can give you the blues. :)