Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Forum: JULY Tracks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally don't like to reveal what I am playing but I got to post some of the newies I've been banging for the last few weeks.

1. Cirez D. - Knock Out : Holy shit what can't Eric Prydz do

2. Housetrap - So Very Posh: This one just builds then explodes into a great retro sound

3. Martin Solveig - Everybody: Got to drop this one on a big system to truely appreciate the guitar riffs

4. *Steve Angello - New Jack: Once again the Sweed blows the roof off of every club

5. Daft Punk - Technologic: It's Daft Punk....Need I say more

6. Hatiras - Fullbody Soundsystem: There would be a murder homicide to investigate if this was my chic

7. Coracao - Jerry Ropero & Dennis The Menace: So much emotion building this track that when it finally explodes you are left breathless

8. Who's Who - What's What EP - Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso together....What more can you ask for

9. Aftertouch - Right Now (West Coast Tribal EP): It's not new but I just can't stop playing this track it's just that good

10. Hooligan - Bad Boy Rocking (HCCR Mix): Harry Choo Choo put his foot in this one and it shows when it hits the decks.

11. *Todd Gardner - Make Me Feel: Todd is one of my best friends and I always support what ever he does, especially when it's as good as this one, besides I helped work on this one, so you know I have to pound it.

* = Unreleased Promo CDR

That is it for now

11. *Todd Gardner - Make Me Feel: Todd is one of my best friends and I always support what ever he does, especially when it's as good as this one, besides I helped work on this one, so you know I have to pound it.

* = Unreleased Promo CDR

That is it for now

Dave what mix are you playing out? The "Feelin' Tronic" or the "Original Feel Good Mix"? That Feel Good Mix is tight...You helped with that??

make me feel no going to e released until september i beileve on subliminal records

You are correct on that....

Chop I have been playing the electro mix, which up until now I didn't know they had a name for it. Todd and myself have just been calling it the electro one. LOL... and yes that is the one that he took a few of my suggestions and thoughts on.