Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ MiXx.....review

trust me it wasn't.......i was feeling really good but the music was shitty, didn't seem like it was him spinnin....

and after? :)

after he is done with luke fair u will be in ur usual spot...home...u always leave early...lololololol...

:type:

home

afterhours party on sat. night im going to spin at. PM for details if interested.

after he is done with luke fair u will be in ur usual spot...home...u always leave early...lololololol...

not this time, i told tony to get a good long nap after work :grin3:

exactly i dunno why she is asking me "after" they go home to sleep :laugh::ghey:

lmao...damn straight they do...usually they leave me in the club and go home...i call them on my cell and they are like "we left...call us when u leave"...i do and they are asleep...

awful

Rosa: hey tony lets "drink" and go listen to trance

Tony: sure hun, then we can do sleep while we are still "drunk". That way we can dream about bad tiesto sets and epic 4 minute breakdowns

:laugh:

hey...no need to bash tiesto when making fun of tony n rosa...

there were many a night at SF where JP would go into a k-hole and play a song for over an hour...dragging it on till u wanted to kill urself...(i.e. Stranger in my house...he played it so long one night i wanted to kill myself)...

there were many a night at SF where JP would go into a k-hole and play a song for over an hour...dragging it on till u wanted to kill urself...(i.e. Stranger in my house...he played it so long one night i wanted to kill myself)...

now he just loops other songs LoL

lol...he played "the jersey shore"...we can talk about him...lol

nah i'll pass.....

i've stopped crackin on DJ's because they are rockin the big venues and im not so what the fuck do i know? i dont want to be labled as one of those disgruntled bedroom Dj's. They paid their dues and earned their way there one way or another.....

im paying my dues these days and hope to be the topic of conversation someday.

"Al from Deep Spell needs to fucking stop playing that annoying Mr. Roboto track, guy looped it for 45 minutes the other nite." :laugh:

btw Deep Spell at Sullivan Room 8/6/05 w/ eric martinez and Phil K. [Audio Therapy] ;) [/plug]