Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo @ CPI... REVIEW !!!

So me and a bunch of my friends got to the Hamptons around 11pm Sunday met up with a few people already up there and hung out @ Allen Acres (what a scene that was !!!!) till 1am until we shot over to CPI...

I've been to the hamptons many times but never to CPI as soon as I got there some guy got dragged out of the club all over the floor and got rocked by the bouncer so I thought to myself oh boy what did I get myself into theres probably alot of wrecked juice heads in there actin a fool... so anyways got inside and the place was filling up alot of shirtless juice bags and girls wearing close to nothing... the place itself was a nice club with 2 outside decks towards ... soon enough people were wrecked all over the place ... the place was packed but still room to dance and move around... now on to the person that brought me there Erick Morillo, (I didn't like the crowd that much, CPI was an alright place, but Morillo was great with so much eneregy IMO)

Some tracks he dropped were...

Juliet - Avalon

Deep Dish - Say Goodbye

Ultranate - Your Free (to do what you want to do)

the guitar song -- forgot the name of it by the doobie brothers

and a shocker "Keep Control Of Me" - Sono

Rachel Starr -Till there was you

Funky-town

Pump the jam

Red Carpet - alright

and many others that I dont know the name of... if you noticed I listed alot of older songs because thats the only track ids i can give dont know the title and artists of the newer ones but he totally killed it

The friends I was with aren't really into the scene and the music but they said that they never heard house music like that before and they couldnt stop moving to the music but they werent on any drugs and were getting tired

Left around 6am and people were still there... wished I wouldve stayed a lil longer but the rest of the guys couldnt last any longer plus we had an hour and 20 min drive ahead of us back to Brooklyn... placed supposedly closed at 8am

Deep Dish - Say Goodbye

Ultranate - Your Free (to do what you want to do)

the guitar song -- forgot the name of it by the doobie brothers

It's

Deep Dish - Say Hello

Ultra Nate - Free

&

The Doobie Brothers - Without Love

He also rocked

Roman Flugel - Ghets Noch

Gadjo - So Many Times

He destroyed the place around 5am with

Celeda - The Underground

My personal fave was when DJ Theo the opening DJ played

Granite & Phunk - My Heart

& Erick jumped on and started working the shit out of the track!

Hands down Erick Morillo rocked that fuckin place! It was suprisingly not as crowded as big events in the past there, or even as crowded as the last time Morillo played there in 2000. But I had a blast :pint: