Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does it cosy for Danny T./Lee Burridge

Don't quote me on these #s but dt would be somewhere around 20/25k and up...

Plus I can almost guarantee u that even if u have the $$ u still prob wouldn't be able to book him. He has his ppl in ny he works with and also won't spin somewhere unless he is ionto the room/sound/crowd etc...

Lee is roughly 5k

He mainly does his parties with Bindra, so I don't see anyone else in ny booking him anytime soon, unless its for friends and unnannounced or something.

Most of the bigger djs command a lot of money, but that's not all u need to get them. You need to be an established promoter in an adequate venue to even be considered. Yea the artist would make their $$$, but what agent would book their artist in a venue and with someone where it is going to be empty?

$20-25k...fuck that...give him c-note and fucking snow cone and call it a day...$25k to spin music...get the fuck out of here...

well your homeboy Tiesto probly gets just as much, prob. more than that and sucks more than an altar boy at church......

well your homeboy Tiesto probly gets just as much, prob. more than that and sucks more than an altar boy at church......

tiesto prob gets between 40 and 50 if not more these days...3 years in a row #1 dj will get u that...:D

btw very funny simile :laugh:

right.....voted #1 3 yrs in a row by "the people"

:laugh: :laugh: fuckin joke

so u dont think its absurd for him to get that amount of money and its bad for danny to get 20k for 'spinnin records' . come on now kid.....at least danny spins and mixes the records. but whatever i dont want to turn this into a tiesto bashing thread. to each his own.

if i had the money, the sound system and venue, i would book Tenaglia in a heartbeat...

right.....voted #1 3 yrs in a row by "the people"

:laugh: :laugh: fuckin joke

so u dont think its absurd for him to get that amount of money and its bad for danny to get 20k for 'spinnin records' . come on now kid.....at least danny spins and mixes the records. but whatever i dont want to turn this into a tiesto bashing thread. to each his own.

if i had the money, the sound system and venue, i would book Tenaglia in a heartbeat...

when did u add the other comments???

and yes its absurd for anyone to make $40k to spin for 6 hours or whatever it is...

that's more than brainsuregons and like top astronautical engineers at MIT make.. that's ridiculous.. they make more in one night then some people make in a year.. i wonder how much a place pulls in when they shell out 40-50 g's to have a dj spin in their venue.. it's gotta be astronomical..

that's more than brainsuregons and like top astronautical engineers at MIT make.. that's ridiculous.. they make more in one night then some people make in a year.. i wonder how much a place pulls in when they shell out 40-50 g's to have a dj spin in their venue.. it's gotta be astronomical..

Take Spirit for example:

2000 peeps at an avg price of $30 a pop... That's $60,000 right there and that's just at the door. I'm not an expert, but from what I hear clubs make more at the bar than at the door. If that's true that's at least another $60,000 and probably more...

Take Spirit for example:

2000 peeps at an avg price of $30 a pop... That's $60,000 right there and that's just at the door. I'm not an expert, but from what I hear clubs make more at the bar than at the door. If that's true that's at least another $60,000 and probably more...

i've tried the math before

if those 2000 people each buy 3 drinks (which is definitely lowballing it) and the club is making 4 bucks off of each drink (which is also lowballing it bc they pay ridiculous low prices bc they buy in bulk) that's 12 bucks a head.. times 2000... they're making a killing!!! bc you also have to realize they probably get a bottle of corona for 70 cents and charge $7.00.. thats a 1000% markup... and you also have to figure the average person has way more than 3 drinks... there's other variables, house dealers, bottle service, vip area. etc. etc. it's gotta be phenomenal..