Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anthony Acid :: Classics :: July2005

CONTACT INFO

Table Reservations, Guest List, General Information...

AftaDark@hotmail.com | AftaDarKulture@aol.com

North : 617.653.8865 | South : 508.922.1957

DIRECTIONS :: CLUB THERAPY

FROM BOSTON and ALL POINTS NORTH :

(93S then) 95S towards Providence ... Take the US-6 W/RI-10 exit- exit number 22C-B-A- toward DOWNTOWN /PROVIDENCE PLACE ... Merge onto US-6 W via exit number 22B toward HARTFORD ... Take the RI-14 W/PLAINFIELD ST. exit on the left ... Turn RIGHT onto RI-14/PLAINFIELD ST .. Turn RIGHT onto Dike St ... THERAPY is at the END of the street, on the left.

FROM NEW YORK and ALL POINTS SOUTH:

95N towards CT, Providence ... Merge onto RI-10N via exit number 16 toward RI-2/CRANSTON ... Take the WESTMINSTER ST. exit toward OLNEYVILLE SQUARE ... Turn LEFT onto WESTMINSTER ST ... Turn LEFT onto SERVICE RD 3 ... Turn LEFT onto DIKE ST.

FROM ALL POINTS WEST:

US-6E toward PROVIDENCE ... Take the US-6A W/HARTFORD AVE. exit .. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto HARTFORD AVE ... Turn RIGHT onto SERVICE RD 1 ... Turn LEFT onto RI-14/PLAINFIELD ST ... Turn RIGHT onto DIKE ST ... THERAPY is at the END of the street, on the left.

:laugh:

No dear, i'm not living in NJ. I moved up to Mass. What other events do you have going on this summer? I'll stop in and say 042.gif

We're working with Volume on a great party featuring Donald Glaude on August 20th, Dre and I are playing in the Main Room as well ... that should be fun.

We also have a very fun and exciting parties planned for the months following ... I'll keep you posted on details on the forums, or you can get on the message list be giving up your digits ... lol ;) lol ... phat chance, huh!?? LOL

Anyway, nice to hear from you again, give us a holla ...

Oh, and... Thanks for all the calls, and suggestions guys & gals.

We'd like to thank all of you who are helping out and spreading good werd : Thanks to all our friends at: R3 Ventures, *Sessions, Volume, G-Squared, Red, Chuck & Janice, Heather K, SJW Productions, Fassion Expo, SkinDeep, Vicarious, and if I've left anyone out, My bad! So many, and No words to express our true appreciation.

See you there!!!

LOL!!! ... Yup! She's Def. a cutie ... But ya table is gonna be excluded and cut off from the rest of the club if those hormones of yours don't settle down ... ;) j/k!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!

Now you're asking for a lot there bro! Can't wait, it's THIS Sturday already!