Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach Food Menu

Nikki Beach Food Menu - Platter Menu Feeds 2-4 people

Nikki's Style Chicken Satay

Peanut glazed chicken with Asian vegetables, Served with Bamboo Steamed rice and a coconut dressing

New Zealand Rack of Lamb

Pan seared French Rivera style rack of lamb served with an Apricot Glaze.

Sangria Beef & Teriyaki Chicken Skewers

Grilled Sangria Beef & Teriyaki Chicken Skewers drizzled with Orange Red Wine sauce served with spiced pineapple chutney & Asian vegetable salad.

Baked Brie & Fruit Platter

Brie topped with brown sugar, pignoli nuts and spices wrapped in a puff pastry and baked until golden, served along side Fresh Fruit Skewers.

Nikki's Delights of the Sea

Jumbo Shrimp, Alaskan King Crab Legs, Colossal Crab Claws served with Saffron Butter and Fresh lemon.

Nikki's Salad

Baby Greens tossed with Fresh Pears, Mandarin Oranges, Spiced Walnuts, Stilton Cheese mixed in a Key Lime Vigaigrette. Served along with Grilled Chicken.

Mediterranean Platter

Marinated Vegetable Salad, Olive oil soaded Feta Cheese, Cured Imported Olives along with Tomato Bruschetta, Accompanied by Grilled Tuscan Flat Bread.

Nikki's Taste of the Orient

Combination Sushi Platter with samplings of Salmon Roll made with Ginger spiced mayo, Spicy Tuna Roll made with Sashimi Grade Tuna, and California Rolls made with jumbo lump Crab Meat and Avacado's all served along side Seaweed Salad.

this is the base menu, more dishes will be added in the next week or two along with weekend specials. remember each dish feeds 2-4 people so you get alot of what you order.

my two favorite picks are the nikki salad and the nikki chicken satay. they are soooo good.

thanks,

Jack Z

Peanut glazed chicken with Asian vegetables, Served with Bamboo Steamed rice and a coconut dressing

Brie topped with brown sugar, pignoli nuts and spices wrapped in a puff pastry and baked until golden, served along side Fresh Fruit Skewers.

Nikki's Salad

Baby Greens tossed with Fresh Pears, Mandarin Oranges, Spiced Walnuts, Stilton Cheese mixed in a Key Lime Vigaigrette. Served along with Grilled Chicken.

Combination Sushi Platter with samplings of Salmon Roll made with Ginger spiced mayo, Spicy Tuna Roll made with Sashimi Grade Tuna, and California Rolls made with jumbo lump Crab Meat and Avacado's all served along side Seaweed Salad.

sounds so gooood...now im hungry:drool:

Nikki Beach Food Menu - Platter Menu Feeds 2-4 people

New Zealand Rack of Lamb

Pan seared French Rivera style rack of lamb served with an Apricot Glaze.

Sangria Beef & Teriyaki Chicken Skewers

Grilled Sangria Beef & Teriyaki Chicken Skewers drizzled with Orange Red Wine sauce served with spiced pineapple chutney & Asian vegetable salad.

Nikki's Delights of the Sea

Jumbo Shrimp, Alaskan King Crab Legs, Colossal Crab Claws served with Saffron Butter and Fresh lemon.

Nikki's Salad

Mediterranean Platter

Marinated Vegetable Salad, Olive oil soaded Feta Cheese, Cured Imported Olives along with Tomato Bruschetta, Accompanied by Grilled Tuscan Flat Bread.

this is the base menu, more dishes will be added in the next week or two along with weekend specials. remember each dish feeds 2-4 people so you get alot of what you order.

my two favorite picks are the nikki salad and the nikki chicken satay. they are soooo good.

thanks,

Jack Z

whats up man,

i just booked my room at caesars from august 14-18th. i def wanna stop by the 14th, its a sunday. let me know the deal cause i wanna go and i will be with some poeple. talk to you soon.

the seafood and sushi platters sounds great...2-4 peeps? I have that all to myself!!

it's very good.. is should be.. it's $100.. and it serves 2 people.. i've eaten everything on the menu except the brie and fruit platter.. there isn't one thing on the menu that serves more then 2 people.. I ate the chicken satay by myself last weekend..

it's very good.. is should be.. it's $100.. and it serves 2 people.. i've eaten everything on the menu except the brie and fruit platter.. there isn't one thing on the menu that serves more then 2 people.. I ate the chicken satay by myself last weekend..

call me corny but I love fruit and cheese with a good bottle of wine...LOL... I'll check out the brie platter and let you know ;)