Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 4th Review...

smx

Wow what a weekend. One of the best trips I've had.

Tuesday-Pure (No line & free)

Wednesday-Tangerine, then Lure (No line & free)

Thursday-OPM (No line & free)

Friday-Pure (No line & free)

Saturday-Rain ($60 including cover)

Sunday-Rehab & Body English ($60 including cover)

Monday-Rumjungle (No line)

Guestlist Tuesday to Friday. Special thanks to DJ masterweb and Blake Anthony. The best staff I have EVER delt with... Pure/Tangerine/OPM. From the doormen to the bartenders to vip... wow. Paid $60US a head for Rain... seemed like a 180 flip for service and staff. Never going back again. $60US for Body.

All of the nights were off the hook. All except one. Worst night was a RAIN. What a joke. I have been there on Saturday Memorial Day weekend 2003/04. Used to be good. This time it was all guys. Like 80%, all standing around... huddled in their little groups. Plus the pool area was closed off. No outside dance floor. Overall a really boring crowd... from the time we got there to the time we left. Stayed at caesars from tues-sat. Hard Rock sun. Thehotel monday. Fav hotel is Mandalay. THEhotel... wow. I will be staying there from now on.

SMX

I posted earlier about the staff at Pure.. best I've ever seen.. NY, Miami, LA.. u name it.. had a similar experience at Rain.. horrible music, defintely 80% guys.. the only hott chick there was our blond waitress on the second floor..

Wow what a weekend. One of the best trips I've had.

Tuesday-Pure (No line & free)

Wednesday-Tangerine, then Lure (No line & free)

Thursday-OPM (No line & free)

Friday-Pure (No line & free)

Saturday-Rain ($60 including cover)

Sunday-Rehab & Body English ($60 including cover)

Monday-Rumjungle (No line)

Guestlist Tuesday to Friday. Special thanks to DJ masterweb and Blake Anthony. The best staff I have EVER delt with... Pure/Tangerine/OPM. From the doormen to the bartenders to vip... wow. Paid $60US a head for Rain... seemed like a 180 flip for service and staff. Never going back again. $60US for Body.

All of the nights were off the hook. All except one. Worst night was a RAIN. What a joke. I have been there on Saturday Memorial Day weekend 2003/04. Used to be good. This time it was all guys. Like 80%, all standing around... huddled in their little groups. Plus the pool area was closed off. No outside dance floor. Overall a really boring crowd... from the time we got there to the time we left. Stayed at caesars from tues-sat. Hard Rock sun. Thehotel monday. Fav hotel is Mandalay. THEhotel... wow. I will be staying there from now on.

SMX

All of the nights were off the hook. All except one. Worst night was a RAIN. What a joke. I have been there on Saturday Memorial Day weekend 2003/04. Used to be good. This time it was all guys. Like 80%, all standing around... huddled in their little groups. Plus the pool area was closed off. No outside dance floor. Overall a really boring crowd... from the time we got there to the time we left.

SMX

I never, never will go to Rain again! Well, maybe if the Hugh Hefner had a party and personally invited me, but that's it! Rain blows chunks.

$60! What is going on with that?

I never, never will go to Rain again! Well, maybe if the Hugh Hefner had a party and personally invited me, but that's it! Rain blows chunks.

$60! What is going on with that?

$60 each... past line and including cover. Had a hook up through a vip host. I heard some ppl paid a lot more.