Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SULLIVAN ROOM was INSANE last night

party went on from 10something till about 6am, just made it to work, and its good to be back. The PLAYGROUND crew had a wonderful party, NICOLAE,STEVE BRONZIE, LARRY MONTELEONE, ARIEL threw down some fun and nasty beats. Good dancing with jess,jeremy,drew,danny, argenis, eric, danielle,rosa,tony, down deep mike, bogdan, man i know im missing a shit load of names but im cooked, see ya all soon. Hope everyone who went out somewhere had a great time as i did. Its good to be back and now work then boxing then work then 718 sessions on sun, woohoo.

last night was definately a great time in everyway.,.the music was awesome, and it was great to see larry back from florida for the gig.,. gabe im so glad ur back and had a good time with the girly.,. drew, happy birthday man.,. argenis, i feel like its been ages since we danced together.,. eric, u are fucking silly.,. anyways, too many people to shout out everyone.,. good times, good times.,.

OMG I had soooo much fun last night!!!!! great seeing everyone out-- Rosa and Tony, fun as always, have fun at Deep Dish tonight!. Jess-- really great to finally meet you, wow i'm now putting Jess the Mess and your CP name together, hehe. Drew and Gabe you guys had the dancefloor rockin! I loved dancing with you guys. and eric and slim ::muah::. the music was seriously amazing, one great track after another. i didn't want the party to end! lol

Left crobar at like 3:15 Hernan played a fucking insane track that i'm still trying to get for the longest time but anyways i gotta say that these guys threw shit Down! las night at Sully.. it was like the second time that i've been to sully and heard some Ill house like that. it sounded to me alot like the Dt sound for a while but then Ariel just wnt crazy at like 3:40'ish till the end i was buggind the fuck out. as always it was nice to party with all my peeps ,Drew,Gabe,Jess,Danny,Eric,Karisma (who i just met cute girlie) and the rest i forgot. had a Siiiiiick night lasnight.

ps:New york city the only place in the world that the Rats sound like fucking birds chirping. i swear :rofl:

Great time last night, good seeing everyone. Gabe welcome back, Argenis Happy B-day and call me about that shit! Jesse, you're too much fun (now you owe me) of course Karisma, slim + cousin, senor Prieto, drew (who was trashed when I got there) + Rosa, Tony... I didn't hear that much of the music b/c I was trying to roll a J in the back for almost an hour and was not successful!

gabe so glad ur back! got there late but finally made it in and from the time i got there till i left which some of u kno i was a lil fubar, lol.......i was dancing n deff feeling those beats those guys were spinnin....steve like always was gr8 n im not just sayin that cuz he's my fwend :)

it was gr8 seein everyone out n having a gr8 time.....btw emjay sucks for not going n saying that she over slept, :ghey:

want to apologize to some of u who had to deal w/ me for having waaaaaaaaaay too many patron shots :drunk: lol

good times!! till next time! in aug for deepspell! :bounce:

rosa, you're too funny.,. everytime we go out tony has to pull u away from the dancefloor! and don't worry, u weren't that bad, ive brrn worse, but its all good when you keep good company.

emjay, u missed a great nite, but at least u made it to deep dish. did u find the rest of your skirt yet?

karisma, great to meet you girly, we gotta get up soon.

august6. deepspell.

No doubt!! This party was on! Great getting down with everyone.... Danielle, Jess, Gabe, Eric, Bog and everyone else I shared some time on the dancefloor with.

Nicolae and crew definitely know how to put together a party. These cats always go all out. Lights, smoke machines... you name it.

Nothing but goodtimes at Playground parties!

Congrats to the Playground crew for a successful two years!

Ha ha! Closed that bad boy down... Sun was up when I was rolling home. Nothing like the sun shining down on you after a great night!

'til next time.....

rosa, you're too funny.,. everytime we go out tony has to pull u away from the dancefloor! and don't worry, u weren't that bad, ive brrn worse, but its all good when you keep good company.

emjay, u missed a great nite, but at least u made it to deep dish. did u find the rest of your skirt yet?

karisma, great to meet you girly, we gotta get up soon.

august6. deepspell.

Ahem. Not just Deepspell. (why am I getting no love from you?!)

okokok.,.

aug. 6... sullivan room... for eric martinez and deepspell (i dont hink i kno anyone else whos spinning that nite)...

... and after that cielo for tedd patterson... (eric, u kno i love there, i HAVE to go since i missed last month)

... and you'll get nuthin but love from me, baby. DONT U FORGET IT!

No doubt!! This party was on! Great getting down with everyone.... Danielle, Jess, Gabe, Eric, Bog and everyone else I shared some time on the dancefloor with.

Nicolae and crew definitely know how to put together a party. These cats always go all out. Lights, smoke machines... you name it.

Nothing but goodtimes at Playground parties!

Congrats to the Playground crew for a successful two years!

Ha ha! Closed that bad boy down... Sun was up when I was rolling home. Nothing like the sun shining down on you after a great night!

'til next time.....

sooo much fun! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

what can i say, friday night was just on point.,.

and mike, i HATE coming homenwhen the suns on its ways up, i feel like such a crackhead.,. that, and its impossible for me to fall asleep so i usually just say fuk it and get my day started.,.