Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish...

walked right in around 2ish.. a little bs at the door but it all worked out perfectly.. thanks god... bc tht line was ridiculous.. there had to have veen atlest 500 people on line.. some kid up front said he was waiting for 2 hours... walked into the vip and out on to the little overlook area to see thousands of sweaty people just bugging out on the floor... it was amazing to watch but im glad i wasnt part of it.. that was by far the most crowded i have ever seen crobar.. that put any morillo/tiesto/pvd night to shame... it was just bananas for lack of a better term.. sharam was on fire the whole night.. just dropping insanely hard beats.. it's funny, all the deep dish sets i heard and the 2 other times i saw them i never heard it as hard as it was last night.. he was playing some really hard progressive shit.. he played my fav song of the moment "say hello" angello/ingrosso remix... when i was leaving at around 6ish he played a remix of "one eye shut" can anyone ID this?? it blew the robbie rivera and angello remix out of the water... really chill fun track.. he played a bunch of songs off of the recent essential mix.. im bad with ID's... anyway it was a great night musically.. i wish i could say it cleared out later on in the night but around 6 there were still thousands of people inside.. i couldnt take it anymore and bounced..

Dean Coleman really impressed me as well. started off a lil weak then really set it up nicely for Sharam. Only low point was when he dropped gehts noch (angello remix). all the juicers went nuts :laugh:

laughing my fucking ass off.... laughing out loud!!! :laugh::laugh:

laughing my fucking ass off.... laughing out loud!!! :laugh::laugh:

I don't like this song but the mix he played actually had me dancing. Also this pride for deeper love remixes that both played and heard falcon play 2 weeks ago are killin me.

I will say I was in that mob of bouncing people but it was a bit too much for me. Left early. Actually the music was not my cup of tea. Reminded me of a trance show like avb or whatever. I prefer like some of the house where you got room to dance and groove to. Anyway I think this was the first time I was in the clouds of the cold blasters and it was awesome in there. Reminded me of the days where fog machines covered dance floors.

All in all I say about 5 out of 10 in my book.

All of you who attended last night are unethical and should be hung for treason. By supporting Deep Dish, you support the Ayatollah.

hahahahha your even worse. you bought a jack on the rocks in the hip hop room. you are supporting reggaeton :laugh:

All of you who attended last night are unethical and should be hung for treason. By supporting Deep Dish, you support the Ayatollah.

First you do understand that the Ayatollah is dead right?

And secondly YOU ARE A F**KING MORON, go watch a Michael Moore movie and jerkoff since it's obvious you don't read books or newspapers.

P.L.U.R. :love:

First you do understand that the Ayatollah is dead right?

And secondly YOU ARE A F**KING MORON, go watch a Michael Moore movie and jerkoff since it's obvious you don't read books or newspapers.

P.L.U.R. :love:

Wow, your inability to detect sarcasm quite simply amazes me.

For on now, I will be using (sarcasm mode on) and (sarcasm mode off) to help you differentiate.

(Sarcasm mode on) BTW Michael Moore's movies are really credible and unbiased sources. (Sarcasm mode off)

dude, i had an amazing time at deep dish.,. the line at the door was fucking REDONKULOUS! i saw the line and got discouraged for a minute, but luckily i was able to bypass all the suckers standing on it.,. got in around 1, great to see so many people out.,. (i think victor calderone had more people at pride tho honestly, and i want them to bring those lights back!).,. got on stage around 3ish (i think???) and basically hung out there the rest of the night.,. sharam just kept busting out one great track after another, couldnt sit down even tho i was exhausted.,. must say tho, as many people were there and dancing, the crowd just didnt seem to be with it.,. just my point of view.,. there were periods in time where everyone should've been going crazy and just wasnt.,. someone needs to inject the new york scene with some enthusiasm.,. left around 8:30 cos i couldnt stand anymore and somehow ended up down the shore.,.