Clubplanet Nightlife Community

charlie and the chocolate factory

raincry

really?

wow..i'm really surprised.

i'm still going to check it out this weekend...hopefully it's not exactly like the original and tim burton takes you into an unpredictable route....which i'm suspecting he does...the trailer looks to me like it's a psychedelic, dark, quirky comedy and what better person to be in it besides johnny depp....:)

Saw it last night, I can't think of a joint of kreepy best invested in the past two days...production is amazing, respect for the original story line enhanced with today's movie making technology make it a real treat for everyone...Funk calls it the Feelgood Hit of The Summer!!!!

Go check it out, its good stuff...Johnny Deep is a freakin' loco genius! :bowdown:

Saw it last night, I can't think of a joint of kreepy best invested in the past two days...production is amazing, respect for the original story line enhanced with today's movie making technology make it a real treat for everyone...Funk calls it the Feelgood Hit of The Summer!!!!

Go check it out, its good stuff...Johnny Deep is a freakin' loco genius! :bowdown:

thats what I head...they really tried to keep very much like the book, Johnny Depp didn't even see the original movie before filming...he said he went straight to reading the book to keep it as close as possible. He's a great actor and great for freak parts (lol). I'm definately going to see it...whether people say it sucks or not.

^same as freddy highmore....he chose to read the book AFTER filming the movie....smart kid...

i heard johnny requested that he played the role of charlie because he really liked working with him in pirates of the caribbean and thought he was a perfect fit.

I went to see Batman Begins again, bad ass movie, and I want the batmobile

this isn't about batman :finger:

talk about the chocolate factory or johnny depp :heart: ...for that matter..... ;)

^same as freddy highmore....he chose to read the book AFTER filming the movie....smart kid...

i heard johnny requested that he played the role of charlie because he really liked working with him in pirates of the caribbean and thought he was a perfect fit.

this isn't about batman :finger:

talk about the chocolate factory or johnny depp :heart: ...for that matter..... ;)

I talk about whatever I want, ok there lil missy :bounce::bounce:

As baby rachel (mellymel) would put it...

YUP YUP :)

:D:D:D

Looks like a movie that falls right within the rails of

ALICE IN WONDERLAND, if you know whut I mean! :)

i know EXACTLY what you mean. I saw this movie on another state of mind.. if YOU know what i mean... ;)

this movie is fuking GREAT!!! def going to buy this when it comes out on dvd... the reason why ppl hate it is the reason why i LOVE IT! johnny depps facial expressions are HA-larious.... the oompa loompas were out of handddddd..

this movie totally rocked it. 2 thumbs up from me thats for sure!!

johnny depps facial expressions are HA-larious.... the oompa loompas were out of handddddd..

this movie totally rocked it. 2 thumbs up from me thats for sure!!

Did you notice how wicked the colors and textures of the film were, the colors of the skin and eyes on everyone??? It was shot and later colored digitally...which adds to the trippiness of the movie, yeay!

Veruca Salt was right on!!! :eek:

Depp is outta hand, crazy mofo, what faces!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm closing my chocolate factory...for ever!!!

I give it two thumbs up also, a must see! :bounce:

ps. whutup Mel? :)

Looks like a movie that falls right within the rails of

ALICE IN WONDERLAND, if you know whut I mean! :)

The dialog is hardcore inuendo and drug references...

"Young lady don't touch that squirrel's nuts, it'll make it go crazy!" :eek:

All the songs on every judgement moment have wicked lyrics!!!!

The dialog is hardcore inuendo and drug references...

"Young lady don't touch that squirrel's nuts, it'll make it go crazy!" :eek:

All the songs on every judgement moment have wicked lyrics!!!!

I should have gone with you so you could've sparked me up to whatever you were smoking.

funk i totally agree about the drug references..

i was tripping while i saw this movie and omg.. from the house being all slanted

to the factory being all grey but yet the people's clothing were very bright and colorful

to all the 'flashbacks'

and the 'why are you MUMBLING' omg!!!!

I love tim burtons flavor to it.

p.s. funk i am good 8-)

funk i totally agree about the drug references..

i was tripping while i saw this movie and omg.. from the house being all slanted

to the factory being all grey but yet the people's clothing were very bright and colorful

to all the 'flashbacks'

and the 'why are you MUMBLING' omg!!!!

I love tim burtons flavor to it.

p.s. funk i am good 8-)

"why are you mumbling, I can't understand a word you're saying?!!!!!???" booooooooahahahaha!!!!!! I cracked-up everytime he said that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's charged with definitive and radical moral lessons, not to be taken lightly...Veruca Salt, for example, was a spoiled brat who deserved to be thrown in the garbage together with his father, the one who spoiled her...to the garbage with them both!!!!!" and the gum chewing girl...wicked shyte!!!!

ps. I'm glad you're good kiddo, hope to see ya face soon :)