Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Heard That .....

koky

A NEWBIE FOR A MOD ??WTF'S NEXT ?? POD FOR MOD ??

:rofl: That would be awesome! Endless threads about iPods, club lighting systems, Erick Morillo and swedish house (I heard Steve Angelo sucked at Amika). And once in a while a poll of favorite dj's to remind everyone that they should put Morillo on their list because at the end of the day... surprise! He won! :jerkoff:

As if there weren't enough examples out there as to how pathetic some of you people are.... this thread is just one more.

Wait, lemme see if I can try to understand what makes you people tick...

OMG, HOW CAN THEY MAKE A NEWBIE A MOD?!?! IT'S SO NOT FAIR!!!

IPIAGGI, YOU'RE SUCH A FAG!!!

Hmm, nope, didn't do anything for me. I still don't get it :what:

Maybe it's some freakishly extreme level of boredom that distorts your brains enough to actually find your pathicness funny. Yeah, that's gotta be it.

As if there weren't enough examples out there as to how pathetic some of you people are.... this thread is just one more.

Wait, lemme see if I can try to understand what makes you people tick...

OMG, HOW CAN THEY MAKE A NEWBIE A MOD?!?! IT'S SO NOT FAIR!!!

IPIAGGI, YOU'RE SUCH A FAG!!!

Hmm, nope, didn't do anything for me. I still don't get it :what:

Maybe it's some freakishly extreme level of boredom that distorts your brains enough to actually find your pathicness funny. Yeah, that's gotta be it.

dude stfu .. you are one of the biggest geeks out there that comes on here just to "TRY" and act kool .. but i met you and you are a bigger geek than bling or pod .. go to nocturnal , space pump yourself up with drugs like you were the night i met you and STFU.. GEEK !! :cool: