Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Valley

i have been working all night and columbia fucked up my paycheck yet again so please excuse me if i don't make any sense.

centraal station is very easy to reach from the airport. The "amsterdam centrum" train will take you right there. I think the train is 6 euro, but i don't remember. maybe the attendant at the train station can tell u if you can save money by getting a pass.

During your trip, since you'll probably be out until after midnight, remember where the cab stands are because they are generally hard to hail from the street. I'm sure the train can take you to schiphol airport until 2am, and then you can probably walk it

My experience with hotels and hostels in NL is that they don't let you check in early but they will let you keep you stuff there while you go out. Since this is the airport hotel they might be more flexible. from 8:15-1pm is plenty of time to check out eihter superly or downtown and i'm sure you'll be able to check in after that.

Have fun in mykonos - i will be there (if i ever get paid) at the end of august.

hey dialectis where are you going in greece???

we will be in Mykonos from Aug. 9-16th and we will get to see DAVE CLARKE, RICHIE HAWTIN, MARCO CAROLA, SATOSHI TOMIIE plus sooo many more @ the club CAVO PARADISO!!!

and then we will be in Santorini from Aug. 16-20

then in Athens from Aug 20th-24th

maybe we can all meet up!

we will be in Mykonos from Aug. 9-16th and we will get to see DAVE CLARKE, RICHIE HAWTIN, MARCO CAROLA, SATOSHI TOMIIE plus sooo many more @ the club CAVO PARADISO!!!

Chus & Ceballos, GREAT thing about it you will get to see alot of them for free. :bounce:

DAM 2 more days :bong:

Rob (by the way I am Vinnie) my friends (glowgirl and Dr Flow) are stayin at the airport. I am stayin a mile away from the airport. I am going to wait for them to explore Amsterdam. They have both been there so I wont go into the place blind. I am going to go to Super Fly for a little while, I have a few hours to kill before they get there. Do you think that rolling a blunt would be a good first time experience?

I am also goingto shoot you a PM