Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**2001 ClubNYC Ibiza Trip**

As all of you guys know, we (b2b, Cholo_40, and I) are planning a trip to Ibiza for September 2001 for the closing parties of some of the best clubs known around the world.

Below is the list of confirmations that we have received so far. If your name is not on the list or you would like to join us for the party of all parties, then please PM me with your name, email address and how many people are DEFINITELY coming.

Artfull +?

back2basics +?

blueangel +8

Cholo_40 +8

ezdreamer +?

flowwme +4

flutterbetty +4

FURNACE +6

Jennocat +4

Jilly +1

jnjboy +2

klitika +3

pOOh +3

Regina +2

TrippinTrance64 +6

Wombat +4

In January, we will send out an email to those who confirmed with more specific details regarding airfare, villas, and prices. Also in mid-January we will be collecting a non-refundable deposit of $200 per person. This deposit is absolutely necessary for two reasons.

1) To ensure that we have the necessary amount of villas in September, we must place a deposit by end of January.

2) To filter out any imposters. It’s sad but true. This board has a lot of them. We can’t reserve accommodations for 40 people and only have 20 show up.

We are closing our list as of December 10th, so please send ME a PM if you are interested.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

put me down for this so called trip. In addition put 3 more people. Although, I'm not sure if imaginary friends will count? But anyway, one's name is poe and he lives in my head, the other one always follows me and the third one's voice i hear constantly so I will need tickets for 4 please.