Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies need your Opinion

Here's a summary of the scenerio

I booked a trip to S. Beach with my G/F. Now she gets along with her sister as good as Hitler did with the Jews. Yeah that amount of hatred. Turns out the sister(bitch) is now going to be at her mom's house 3 out of the 7 days we are there. We found this out yesterday 3 weeks after the trip was booked. G/F is already fuming. It might the Rumble in the Jungle 2. I think the trip might be ruined already but I don't want to cancel just cause the stupid bitch is going to be down there. I don't want to give her that pleasure.

Options

1. Cancel the trip and G/F will still be pissed

2. Stay at my cousin's house

3. Go to her mom's house and let the shit hit the fan. Maybe she need to let out her aggression.

Wow now that I look at it no matter what this trip will suck. Good Times, Good Times. :beer:

don't run from your problems.

besides you already planned it.....you shouldn't change it on her accoount.

I wouldn't run from it. If was a girl we would've had it out with her a long, long time ago. I guess the bad part of me that's rubbing off on my G/F. I'll give her the options and wait for her decision. I already told her to knock her the fuk out. Fuk family, we come into life alone and we leave alone.

Guys what's with the bang the sister? I"m I missing something? I see her and just want to kick her in the crotch.

Here's a summary of the scenerio

I booked a trip to S. Beach with my G/F. Now she gets along with her sister as good as Hitler did with the Jews. Yeah that amount of hatred. Turns out the sister(bitch) is now going to be at her mom's house 3 out of the 7 days we are there. We found this out yesterday 3 weeks after the trip was booked. G/F is already fuming. It might the Rumble in the Jungle 2. I think the trip might be ruined already but I don't want to cancel just cause the stupid bitch is going to be down there. I don't want to give her that pleasure.

Options

1. Cancel the trip and G/F will still be pissed

2. Stay at my cousin's house

3. Go to her mom's house and let the shit hit the fan. Maybe she need to let out her aggression.

Wow now that I look at it no matter what this trip will suck. Good Times, Good Times. :beer:

This is why hotels were created, so you don't have to stay with family when you are on a VACATION....