Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone think all the hating will ever end?

I have been on this board since 2002, and as you can see I dont post much but I do read alot of threads. Seems to me like everyone is a hater nowadays. There is an old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, and the same is true for the club scene. But the bottom line is the scene isnt what it used to be so instead of wasting all this energy on negative stuff let's focus on the positive and try to get it back to where it used to be. Everybody hates on JP. I went to Roxy for his party on the 4th of July and I had a blast. But then again I am a rare person. I like all types of EDM from deep soulful house to tribal to breaks, to hard trance and hardstyle. If you went to Roxy expecting to hear house obviously you had a bad time, Jp was throwing down hard hard beats. Yes the crowd was young deal with it, the night is what you make of it. Alot of the bashing is done by promoters, instead of bashing other clubs to make them look bad why dont you use that time to focus on the positive aspects of the club you work for. Every venue has its flaws. Avalon brought in great international talent but people hate on the crowd. People complain Crobar is over crowded, Deko is too small. Deal with it, you are never going to find the perfect venue. If you do let me know. Dont hate on Studio 9, it is too new to make a judgement yet. Dont hate on any venue for that matter, if you dont like it dont go its just that simple. Same goes for dj's. If you dont care for a dj then dont go out and see him play. Instead of sitting on the internet bashing without a face. JP and Boris probably receive the most bashing but they have cult like followings so they have to be do something right. I know this post probably isnt going to make a difference but oh well. I needed to speak my mind, because all to many people hate. Maybe the haters are jealous I dont know what all of your problems are, it probably because we all have taken way too many drugs. (lol) Some of you may laugh at this post and even bash it. Sorry if you dont want to hear the truth. Hating isnt going to do anything but making the scene worse, and its starting to get better. SO LETS STOP ALL THE HATING!

I have been on this board since 2002, and as you can see I dont post much but I do read alot of threads. Seems to me like everyone is a hater nowadays. There is an old saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, and the same is true for the club scene. But the bottom line is the scene isnt what it used to be so instead of wasting all this energy on negative stuff let's focus on the positive and try to get it back to where it used to be. Everybody hates on JP. I went to Roxy for his party on the 4th of July and I had a blast. But then again I am a rare person. I like all types of EDM from deep soulful house to tribal to breaks, to hard trance and hardstyle. If you went to Roxy expecting to hear house obviously you had a bad time, Jp was throwing down hard hard beats. Yes the crowd was young deal with it, the night is what you make of it. Alot of the bashing is done by promoters, instead of bashing other clubs to make them look bad why dont you use that time to focus on the positive aspects of the club you work for. Every venue has its flaws. Avalon brought in great international talent but people hate on the crowd. People complain Crobar is over crowded, Deko is too small. Deal with it, you are never going to find the perfect venue. If you do let me know. Dont hate on Studio 9, it is too new to make a judgement yet. Dont hate on any venue for that matter, if you dont like it dont go its just that simple. Same goes for dj's. If you dont care for a dj then dont go out and see him play. Instead of sitting on the internet bashing without a face. JP and Boris probably receive the most bashing but they have cult like followings so they have to be do something right. I know this post probably isnt going to make a difference but oh well. I needed to speak my mind, because all to many people hate. Maybe the haters are jealous I dont know what all of your problems are, it probably because we all have taken way too many drugs. (lol) Some of you may laugh at this post and even bash it. Sorry if you dont want to hear the truth. Hating isnt going to do anything but making the scene worse, and its starting to get better. SO LETS STOP ALL THE HATING!

Thanks for the enlightment Mr. studio 9 promoter.

I have no afffiliation with any nightclub what so ever, and nor will I ever because most nightclub owners are shady ppl. I dont promote I am simply a EDM lover and club goer that is fed up with all the negative vibes surrounding the club scene. In fact I have never even been to studio 9 but I put that in my post because alot of ppl on this site are ripping it. All Im saying is we sould be making every effort and spending our time to improve and to support new parties, up and coming dj's and the whole scene in general not wasting our time bashing venues and dj's.

It will never end, and for the most part it is some good entertainment, so why should it end?

i equate all the negative energy with the down turn in E and the re awakening of Coke .....

E for everyone ....then we all get along ...

solution to the middle east and terrorism E in the water supply

btw i love the hate its really the only reason to visit this pathetic site no ?

i equate all the negative energy with the down turn in E and the re awakening of Coke .....

E for everyone ....then we all get along ...

solution to the middle east and terrorism E in the water supply

btw i love the hate its really the only reason to visit this pathetic site no ?

lol