Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh shit

Guest saleen351
yes i got arrested for suspended liscence . as far as what i did ? well lets just say truths are stretched and exagerated sometimes. people always love to do that . :) but people who know me know what im really about .. as far as a father ? well lets just say that im a better dad than most religeous dads out there .. and if you are so religeous why do you put women down all the time and call em dirty pigeons etc etc .. as a matter of fact .. why dont you and i meet up and have a nice conversation face to face and dont hide behind a computer.. be a man and atleast have a nice chat with me face to face over a beer ;)

I decline the offer... I have better things to waste my time with.... I really could care less about you, you guys really think you are gonna sucker me into fighting one of yous or getting me to come out to see you? Are italians that dumb? nope...!!!! Koky, you are as shady as they come, you use to be cool, but while the rest of us grew up you didn't.... Bling made a mistake a long time ago and apologized for it, I really do like the guy, he's good folk who is completely confused on genres of house, but thats a phillipio issue, not mine.

Your criminal history and your magnetic personality for riding in the back of cop cars is I all need to know to avoid you at all costs, aka deluxe for edgar...

So, you win, congrads...

Enjoy your pathetic life....

I decline the offer... I have better things to waste my time with.... I really could care less about you, you guys really think you are gonna sucker me into fighting one of yous or getting me to come out to see you? Are italians that dumb? nope...!!!! Koky, you are as shady as they come, you use to be cool, but while the rest of us grew up you didn't.... Bling made a mistake a long time ago and apologized for it, I really do like the guy, he's good folk who is completely confused on genres of house, but thats a phillipio issue, not mine.

Your criminal history and your magnetic personality for riding in the back of cop cars is I all need to know to avoid you at all costs, aka deluxe for edgar...

So, you win, congrads...

Enjoy your pathetic life....

sucker you into fighting ?? :laugh: i dont know but if i wanted to do that id of done it a long time ago .. and i wouldnt of had to sucker into doing it . shady ?? well .. ask everyone ive helped out that ive met on here . helped em in ways that you wouldnt even help your mother . you are a bitch .. lets face it .. do you think id sucker you into a fight when i know all you would do is call the police crying ?? :laugh: "YET" in IM you talk to people and tell them that certain people better watch out cause you are gonna drop them when you see them ?? :laugh: yet you dont have the balls to even have a beer with me ? we know who the shady one is here . you threaten to beat the crap outta bling in public and them IM someone and tell them to tell their friend which will remain unmentioned at this time.. to watch their backs ?

yet i invite you to a beer and you decline ?? im calling you a bitch and you are the biggest bitch ive ever met . now go tell everyone thru IM that you are gonna drop me :laugh: c'mon .. you are making yourself out to look like a geek .. well too late . and to the person i had the problem with .. if you talk to them .. tell em that if i wanna let the cat outta the bag everyone will be aware of what kind of person she really is .. i actually even got scared of the way that bitch thinks .. ill put it to you that way .. so c'mon. bring it and let her know if she'd like that ;)