Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need reviews and opinions on these Cd's....

I know that most here listen to edm and therefore I want to here some of your opinions. I'v heard that there is a new Oscar G cd out and I'm wondering what the title of it is and whether or NOT it's worth picking up? It might be another cd live at Club Space again, but with newer tracks. I know that Oakenfold and Tiesto have many cd's out: My question is which of these cds are classics and/or "must haves"? Does DT have a new cd out too? Any info on these issues wil be much appreciated!!

Thanks

I know that Oakenfold and Tiesto have many cd's out: My question is which of these cds are classics and/or "must haves"? Does DT have a new cd out too? Any info on these issues wil be much appreciated!!

Tiesto albums i recomnd

In Search of Sunrise 3

Magik: Live in Amsterdam

Summerbreeze

Magik 6: Live in Amsterdam

Magik, Vol. 7: Live in Los Angeles

you shouldnpick up MINISTRY OF SOUND number 1 from 1992 back when he use to play house music. One of the last mixes he did with house b4 he switched it over to what he is now.

Hey Siverbull who are you referring to Oakenfold? 1992 is a long time ago, where can I get this cd if I wanted it ? By the way how was your trip and were you supposed to be on " So you think you can dance" reality show on Fox?

yeah i was referring to oakey, i got the cd back in 1994, not sure what to tell you now on how to get it. Seems like when ministry of sound first were putting out cds it more of a house thing and the last one i picked up was number 12 THE MAGIC SESSIONS with TONY HUMPHRIES, LOUIE VEGA, TEDD PATTERSON i believe its from 2001. But seems like their more about the chessy side of compilations for a while now, at least for my taste.

As for the dancing show on fox, yeah i was on it and made it to the 2nd round of the new york tryouts, but because im not a trained dancer and dont know shit bout choregraphy, IM FREESTYLE ALL THE WAY, i was asked to leave, all good, i ddint mind it was an interesting experience. Heres a pic from that show:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40858

And for the norway trip if you really wanna know then check your pm box. Might i also suggest you pick up anything from DEFECTED cd series called IN THE HOUSE, its an amazing compilation series of house music. Also if your free tomorrow come on down to LE SOUK thers no cover and will be a hot party.

yeah i was referring to oakey, i got the cd back in 1994, not sure what to tell you now on how to get it. Seems like when ministry of sound first were putting out cds it more of a house thing and the last one i picked up was number 12 THE MAGIC SESSIONS with TONY HUMPHRIES, LOUIE VEGA, TEDD PATTERSON i believe its from 2001. But seems like their more about the chessy side of compilations for a while now, at least for my taste.

As for the dancing show on fox, yeah i was on it and made it to the 2nd round of the new york tryouts, but because im not a trained dancer and dont know shit bout choregraphy, IM FREESTYLE ALL THE WAY, i was asked to leave, all good, i ddint mind it was an interesting experience. Heres a pic from that show:

attachment.php?attachmentid=40858

And for the norway trip if you really wanna know then check your pm box. Might i also suggest you pick up anything from DEFECTED cd series called IN THE HOUSE, its an amazing compilation series of house music. Also if your free tomorrow come on down to LE SOUK thers no cover and will be a hot party.

Looks like you had a rather fun trip to Norway. I haven't followed the " So you think you can dance" tv show since the first week, but I think you have to be very a very versatile dancer in many styles in order to win the whole competition. They also have to like the look you have as well. So what was the name of the documentary that was about the evolution of the club scene? Where can you get this? You make it sound like it's a must have? I guess it's that good?

The doc that came out a few weeks ago is called MAESTRO talks bout how the scene grew here in NYC and talks botu clubs like the gallery the loft and the paradise garage, so many djs put on their opininons and talk history. Theres also another one on here called pump up the volume pts 1 2 3. Do a search on them here on cp, ive put them enough times lol. Theres also another dvd coming out in sept hopefully called THE UNUSUAL SUSPECTS and that is a more extensive look at house music begining in chicago and then taking over the world.

As for the dancing thing yeah they told me i was into my own world and needed to smile at the camera, F taht shit im nto a poser i dance fromthe heart.