Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weds@ LE SOUK

gonna be starting a new party this week with the djs who were part of the re:fuge party weds nights at le souk 1 yr 2 yrs ago. The shigulators along with some special guest djs from time to time, DJ MERRITT will be a guest on aug 10th. Theres no cover and nothing but funky,sexy,deep, latin filled beats. So if your around come on thru. The name of the party will be called THE FUNK/TION

Not only is lesouk a great time but re:fuge was also from the small amount of times I went. I'm sorry about the boogie nights party not working out cause that was way fun as well. I'll be there. It's my fave place to party during the week. Lots of fun people and energy there.

We are very happy to be back at Le Souk after a 14 month absence from our extremely successful re:fuge events (Lotus, Centro-Fly, Le Souk, Sullivan Room, etc...) Le Souk is still a very strong venue for mid-week revellers; thanks to groups like East Side Productions and the Unknown People. Their respective Wednesday nights were GREAT at Le Souk.

The Urban Relief Project has brought in MUCH talent for the first month along with some of the finest live accompaniment; percussionist to the stars Jimmy Lopez, Alex Haven from the Subliminal Sessions @ Centro Fly on saxophone, and Eurotropic's three part percussionists. They've also lined up NYC Legend Merritt for next week, followed by other huge names like John Creamer, Louie 'Balo' and so on. This is an unbelievable opportunity to see TOP-notch dj / producers for no cover, an amazing covered garden and two floors with great energy!

thanks to some of ya who should up and made the party a success and for those who didnt theres always next time. We partied till about 4:50am and people loved every min of it. Seems like its gonna be upstairs setting the tone until downstairs opens up around 11ish or so then both floors will be throwing out some serious tunes. Lot of pics were taken and will post them up if i ever get them lol.

• 2 weeks later...

He wasn't...but the place wouldn't be what it is today (on Wednesdays) without him ! :pint:

...bar sales have gone down DRASTICALLY and overall fun has gone down considerably without him and all the fantastic people who really created a market on Wednesday nights!!

There have been a couple of REAL solid events; but Wednesdays @ Le Souk would NEVER have been without Luigi's event with resident dj Frank Rempe, Megan, Troy & Karina, Thuyen and others. These are the people that REALLY built that place on Wednesdays...the ONLY people to ever really offer a place of RE:FUGE. Love and respect to the ENTIRE RE:FUGE Family. :love: