Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some celebrity gossip

that sienna miller chick ...is pregnant with jude law's baby....

just heard this one radio ...

that is some fucked up shit.......

what a twit...he gave up that hot piece of ass...for that tubby one night stand...

and girls....if your "JUST A SIDE PIECE" don't go blabbing to the press....read the rules on being a whore if you must stoop that low.

NO, you starting a little gossip thread like a 16 year old girl is a little bitchy but it's all good...

and who is defending her? i just thought it was fucked up when some nanny is on the front cover of the NY Post and everyone rips her for being ugly or fat when in reality she's not half bad

thanks for the news update though, I will sleep better tonight :aright:

NO, you starting a little gossip thread like a 16 year old girl is a little bitchy but it's all good...

and who is defending her? i just thought it was fucked up when some nanny is on the front cover of the NY Post and everyone rips her for being ugly or fat when in reality she's not half bad

thanks for the news update though, I will sleep better tonight :aright:

wow ...who pissed in your corn flakes...

relax guy ......you'll enjoy life much more...

so Envy closed down, huh?

i use to love that place about 4 or 5 years ago...

anything new going on over there that you know of?

I havent worked there in a long time..

years ago their thursday party was so much fun....very commerical ..but the ladies were amazing....think they had ted the dillinger (hip hop) and ( forget who did house) - might be justin time

I think they only do hip hop parties now....

was definitely commercial but like you said the girls were amazing...did you know the bartender upstairs Baboo or the big Italian bouncer (looked a little spanish even) who worked the side door, Tony? They hooked it up big time...had some crazy times there.

nah that was waaaay to long ago ..

what was it .....98 or 99 or some shit..

every thursday was amazing....i never met so many hot willing girls in my life..

sometimes a good commercial party like that is good for the soul...and the eyes

have you been to GLO saturday yet .....kinda same thing we got going on over there..

hot chicks,

look at this girl we have spinning this week......i may have ot go to classic a little late cause of her

47b5d622b3127cce9367833ce9b300000015108KYuGjZw3g

yeah I've been to Glo a couple of times, got a couple bottles...had a great time, girls were amazing and i enjoyed the hip hop...I heard last saturday they played more house though. do you know if that's gonna be a regular thing now or was it just that one night?

and will that dj be rocking an outfit like that? what does she spin and what night?

just noticed she's a playboy playmate also? God damn, is this her...Miss January '04?

http://playmateworld90.free.fr/200401_colleen_shannon.html

lol i dont have the slightest clue nor to I care what she spins...lol

i believe it is hip hop / 80's shit like that ....i have not gone to GLO in a few weeks...cause I do some parties out east and have a house..

but I am def going to stop by early to see if I can meet and greet this one...lol

as far as the house they just work the crowd...if they enjoy it ..they let him go a little longer..

Actually she doesn't spin well at all......she brings someone with her

Here.....real female DJs.

attachment.php?attachmentid=40861&stc=1

hey cotton, chill out for a bit...look at her, who gives a fuck if she can spin or not...enough of this "it's all about the music bullshit" for a second

Owned.

you're joking, right? you dick riding faggot

fastfast, did you send me this? :confused:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

some celebrity gossip 08-03-2005 05:01 PM DO U HAVE A FUCKIN PROBLEM WITH ME? ILL FUCK U UP SON! -john paul (fastfast)

not at all.....I spell my name jonpaul ....

and have no clue what this reputation shit is all about ...

can people assign any name to it.....that is shady ...

oh and my screen name is FAST ...but it was taken so i use that on here...i woudl never refer to myself as such