Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON@CIELO sat 8/6 its time for "VIBAL"

TREMENDOUS jawdrop.gif

Wow some of us walked into VIBAL around 1ish or so and tedd seem to be experimenting with his sounds. Then suddenly he was jsut one relentless mofo, shit i couldnt contain myself lol. Then when he dropped DJ KARIZMA- 4 THE LOVE the music went into another level out of this world. And he eneded the night with a garage classic, "WITHOUT YOU" by TOUCH. Party was done by 5am and it looked like some of the crowd that was still left wanted to eep on goin. Once again another great night at VIBAL.

TREMENDOUS jawdrop.gif

Wow some of us walked into VIBAL around 1ish or so and tedd seem to be experimenting with his sounds. Then suddenly he was jsut one relentless mofo, shit i couldnt contain myself lol. Then when he dropped DJ KARIZMA- 4 THE LOVE the music went into another level out of this world. And he eneded the night with a garage classic, "WITHOUT YOU" by TOUCH. Party was done by 5am and it looked like some of the crowd that was still left wanted to eep on goin. Once again another great night at VIBAL.

Great review... like i posted above.. wish i could have made it.

Back in town now and looking forward to le souk this wednesday, and cellar on friday. Hope you catch you fellas there.. :)

wow the music was fucking smashing!! lol it was bugging the fuck out on the flooor.. doing CRAzyy shit all night i didnt even know i was able to do lol

it was a great night indeed got to dance wit all my peeps good looks to da BULL,Drew,samurai,jess and her friends,Caitlyn (so fucking cute..=]~).but everyone else who came out for tedd ty for comming out.

finally i got to hear what the big fuss about this guy was all about and man Ted did not dissapoint, blew me away, great fucking night. Deepspell was the perfect warm up at sullivan for Ted at cielo, fan fuckin tastic night. Thanks to everyone last night, great fucking times, good drinks and sick dancing beats.

ahhhhhhh.,. another night with tedd.,. had a blast.,. AS ALWAYS.,. tedd NEVER disappoints.,. at least not as far as i know.,. jeremy, i dunno what i was talkin ur ear off about, so ima apologize for being drunk.,,. drew, i heart you..,. gabe that dj karizma track is our jump off, forreal.,. i was just surprised at thhe fact that it wasnt as packed in there as usual, and there was still the typical door drama.,. rosa and tony, you shouldve come thru, i didnt use my list, was saving it for you guys! damn patron!

y didnt u tell me dammit?! we wouldve went, phil k was putting me to sleep....i wanted the guys to go back on.....it was nice seein at ps1 n kev also! next time i'll make sure im not towards the entrance so u dont have to wait on line, hehe :tongue:

rosa and tony, you shouldve come thru, i didnt use my list, was saving it for you guys! damn patron!

lol.,. well, drew called you but you and tony were already on your way back to queens.,. didnt have my phone on me woulda told u as soon as we got there.,. and the line at ps1 wasnt too bad.,. only took like 20 minutes to get in.,,.

btw! aug 19.,. sullivan room.,. its the weekend before i bounce.,. more info to be devulged later, but itll be downdeeo and hott 22.,. good times good times

fo' shizzle.,. it'll be a good time fo'sho.,. mike and kevin (down deep) have always had me on the floor.,. and with greg and chris (hott 22) it'll jus tbe that much better.,. greg's got a goood sound, and chris is just a mastermind when it gets down to it.,. so it'll be fun.,. i need to be sent off correctly! haha! gotta throw down and end up in mykanos like wtf? i had a better time at sully on the 19th (AS IF!).,. lol

fo' shizzle.,. it'll be a good time fo'sho.,. mike and kevin (down deep) have always had me on the floor.,. and with greg and chris (hott 22) it'll jus tbe that much better.,. greg's got a goood sound, and chris is just a mastermind when it gets down to it.,. so it'll be fun.,. i need to be sent off correctly! haha! gotta throw down and end up in mykanos like wtf? i had a better time at sully on the 19th (AS IF!).,. lol

same guys that produced The Moon & The Spoon?