Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TONITE ... CLUB WORSHIP @ House of Blues, AC

Pretty cool, I'm staying over night tomorrow night, so looking forward to chilling and probably have a few at Nikki Beach before Worship. I called up the foundation room at the HOB and spoke with someone, so I think I'm getting a comp for tomorrow night.

Pretty cool, I'm staying over night tomorrow night, so looking forward to chilling and probably have a few at Nikki Beach before Worship. I called up the foundation room at the HOB and spoke with someone, so I think I'm getting a comp for tomorrow night.

check ur pms

Z

Join us tonite at the all new Club Worship in the House of Blues at the Showboat in A.C.

Doors open 10:30pm - 5am with yours truly, John Farruggio in the mix.

3 levels to party ... AC's hottest bartenders and bottle service...!!

Gonna be insanneeeeee!!!

met a bunch of people involved with Worship and received the Sunday Vip Industry card (1/2 price bottles and complimentary admission).. a 1/2 price bottle of Goose is something like $275? all the half prices looked like full prices to me?

maybe I was at a different Worship in Ac? because there wasn't very many people there and the bottles were defintely not 1/2 price?

defintely a cool place.. but.. where are the people?

it was a little busy between 12:30 - 3am. good crown ... lots of old house classics!!!

considering the fact that its the 3rd week that weve been opened, and there are like 398475 other places to go to ... its doing really well ... im sure that place will be mobbed within a month or so ...

in the next month on saturdays we got myself along with ... louie devito, richard humpty vission, kimball collins, dj rap, and an armani exchange party..~

gonna be sick..!

it was a little busy between 12:30 - 3am. good crown ... lots of old house classics!!!

considering the fact that its the 3rd week that weve been opened, and there are like 398475 other places to go to ... its doing really well ... im sure that place will be mobbed within a month or so ...

in the next month on saturdays we got myself along with ... louie devito, richard humpty vission, kimball collins, dj rap, and an armani exchange party..~

gonna be sick..!

Yo John!! it's Kulture...

That's great news bro! keep it up! Good Luck and looking to stop in sumtime!

Went this Sunday for a bit just to see the place, second and 3rd floor, all plush seating and couches, bar on 3rd floor and bar on 1st flr where the dance floor is. And from the second and 3rd floor, you can look down onto the dance floor. Great sound system. also noticed in the AC Weekly, free admission for the month of August.