Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ MERRITT@ LE SOUK this weds

NOW THATS HOW WE PARTY. Just got home from another crazy night at le souk. BOTH FLOORS were packed all night long adn people were dancing, drinking getting their groove on and just having fun. For the love of the music for the love of the dance. The SHIGS tore that shit up on both floors till merritt took over the downstairs room and brung his beats. He rocked it for a few hrs and good to see so many people out there tonite. How good of a night was it? well my chains flew off from being to excited lol.

NOW THATS HOW WE PARTY. Just got home from another crazy night at le souk. BOTH FLOORS were packed all night long adn people were dancing, drinking getting their groove on and just having fun. For the love of the music for the love of the dance. The SHIGS tore that shit up on both floors till merritt took over the downstairs room and brung his beats. He rocked it for a few hrs and good to see so many people out there tonite. How good of a night was it? well my chains flew off from being to excited lol.

yes it was def a good party... saw you and was gonna say hi but everytime i saw you either you were working it on the dancefloor or talking to girls ... didnt wanna be rude an interrupt your flow ... hopefully next time... Crobar for DT???

lolol chains flying all over

that was funny.

great seeing u guys i had lots of fun, too bad i didnt hear merrit play.

looks like a have to catch him at asseteria

:)