Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding DJs

Wow, thanks for all the responses. We'll only consider those DJs that will allow us to come to a wedding they are working to hear about 20 minutes of their work. If anyone you know is okay with that please have them email me at campbellkr@verizon.net

As for the wedding date, November 2006 - most likely at the Venetian in Garfield, NJ. Our wedding invitation list started with 75 people and has already reached 150 - can't wait to see the final tally. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the input people!

-Kat

wow!!! you sure are a nice guy!! Izzy gets PAID to talk. Every word is worth money. so dont HATE!

not over every song, experience is from like 2 yrs ago (i'm talking about nightclubs), hopefully now he doesn't talk as much in nightclub. Will say this his promo video is very good....... looks like he does a good job.... As far as hating, Sorry hun no hating going on!!!!! sweetie

Contact Jason Farella at jmc_dj@juno.com. I have been to several weddings he has DJ'd and know him personally... he's absolutely great! I'm positive he'll let you spend some time at a wedding he is doing. You can give him a Play List and a Do Not Play List if you want and he'll do the rest. He'll take requests and wears a tux!

I just went to a wedding at the Venetian on July 10, 2005 that DJ Jason Farella did there. The music was great... and the Venetian is GORGEOUS! Great choice. Absolutely FABULOUS food and service!! Best of luck to you!

I would definitely recommend Manny for your wedding. He was the Dj at my wedding in June and EVERYONE (adults included) said that he was the best DJ they have ever heard at a wedding. He played a little bit of everything, and saved the club stuff for the last 1/2 hour, when all the adults were tired anyway! He also did a great job as MC.

I would recommend him 100%. His company is JTK Express. :) Good luck and congratualations!