Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PS1 Alternative:

Friday Summer Sessions at the Cooper-Hewitt on 91st Street @ 5th Avenue.

They do a similar outdoor early evening party on Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m. - I was there last Friday and the DJ was playing HOT tribal/afro-beat/brazilian drum tracks that were getting the booties shaking.

Only 3 more weekends left of the summer - definately check this party out. It's right on Central Park - and you don't have to treck all the way to Queens - AND, no one is sloppy/f'ed up like I've heard about PS1 these days ... so sad ...

Cheers,

Ivan

Friday Summer Sessions at the Cooper-Hewitt on 91st Street @ 5th Avenue.

They do a similar outdoor early evening party on Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m. - I was there last Friday and the DJ was playing HOT tribal/afro-beat/brazilian drum tracks that were getting the booties shaking.

Only 3 more weekends left of the summer - definately check this party out. It's right on Central Park - and you don't have to treck all the way to Queens - AND, no one is sloppy/f'ed up like I've heard about PS1 these days ... so sad ...

Cheers,

Ivan

Every time I attended, I had an excellent time.

i would like to be reminded of this closer to friday... actually friday of NEXT week b/c this week i picked up a shift for a co-worker.

Contact Clubplanet's Staff of Personal Assistants employed for usage by all messageboard posters - they'll handle your calendar requirements and write up a post-it so that you can stick on your forehead