Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Deep Dish and Timo Maas**

Oh Yes, once again it's Deep Dish rippin out the livin sh*t out of everyone @ Twilo... I don't know if u guys have seen this duo do their thing, but DD can really work up the crowd.. Mad skillz... with of course, a lil Timo Maas on the side... hehehe

And now that Friday's right around the corner, maybe we oughta get serious here, and Arrange the details for this Friday's Twilo Meet-up...

I propose the usual 6 am @ the Power Bar...

Anyone interested?

C'mon, who's with me?

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

[This message has been edited by mp3some (edited 12-05-2000).]

Yeah definetely, its goin to be a night to remember, i can't wait till i see Timo Maas, master of "percussive wet funk" as he described his style in his own words. MP3SOME, it would be our last twilo night this semester, we're so there!!!!!!!

REVERIE babe, i'm lookin forward to meet ya there and all of u guys!!!!!!!

WE'RE GOING FOR DARK,TWISTED TRANCE !!!!!!!!!!! cwm19.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by bimerus:

WE'RE GOING FOR DARK,TWISTED TRANCE !!!!!!!!!!! cwm19.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

Hellz Yeh!!!!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

yo, what about Twiloman, and the rest o the gang? do u think they'll make it?

We will have a great time again, that's for sure!!... hehehe

------------------

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

I'll be there with my crew. I specifically took this weekend off in preperation for next. Wow I still can't get over how responsible I was, normally I say that and end up going clubing once if not twice instead.

Timo is good, but the ones to watch out for on Friday is the dynamic duo of Dubfire and Sharam. Deep Dish is incredible. still kicking myself for missing them last time they came around.

See ya under the disco ball!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

YOOOOOO MP3some!! what would twilo be like with no twiloman...u bet your ass im goin. lookin forward to a night of all dancin and chillin with you guys for the last twilo event of the semester. I CAN'T WAIT!! ill be "rollin in a ferrari" hahaha!!! YEA MAN i cannot wait!!!! hope to see everyone there...

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" -someone on the board posted that quote and i love it so im gonna "borrow" it cwm35.gifcwm44.gifcwm27.gifcwm41.gifcwm6.gif

Timo doesn't do much for me. I'll go to see Deep Dish. That's more like the sound I prefer.

Next Saturday brings Tyrant resident Lee Burridge -UK alongside DJ Three from Tampa, FL.

Guess it's another weekend of phat music at Twilo.

My friend will be doing a list so if anyone is interested just email me

nolimit73@mindspring.com

-d

Originally posted by mrnice:

I'll be there with my crew. I specifically took this weekend off in preperation for next. Wow I still can't get over how responsible I was, normally I say that and end up going clubing once if not twice instead.

See ya under the disco ball!

The aforementioned crew includes me (unless I'm mistaken), and I suspect crommy, Mel-O-D and furnace will be joining the mob as well. I took this weekend off as well, although not intentionally -- my mind was willing, but the flesh was weak and prone to watching TV.

Looking forward to it already.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

The aforementioned crew includes me (unless I'm mistaken), and I suspect crommy, Mel-O-D and furnace will be joining the mob as well. I took this weekend off as well, although not intentionally -- my mind was willing, but the flesh was weak and prone to watching TV.

Looking forward to it already.....

What's up veggie. Damn, I actually thought I would be alble to avoid you for yet another week. J/K. Dust off the dancing shoes we goin to a party. Where should be do the pre party, yours or mine? Just a thought.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Originally posted by deanna11:

daaaaaamn...

i told myself i was going to take a good, long break from clubbing. well, that lasted all of 5 days, UNTIL IT WAS FRIDAY AGAIN

hehehe, exactly Deanna, every time i go somewhere with my crew we promise ourselfes to take a lil break from clubbing but when its fridays again n again we can't help it!!!!! cwm2.gif

Friday parties especially at Twilo are suckin us in!!!!! cwm19.gifcwm37.gif

I'm lookin forward to this night, its gonna be awesome, i hope to meet ya there

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

We're goin for a dark twisted trance !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deanna11:

daaaaaamn...

i told myself i was going to take a good, long break from clubbing. well, that lasted all of 5 days, UNTIL IT WAS FRIDAY AGAIN

Hehehehe. That's a common problem for H too. laugh2.gif

------------------

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

- Albert Einstein

big.gif

Hey check out this lil interview I found of Timo Maas himself... http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/feature_timo.shtml

Looks like we might get a surprisingly good set by Timo Maas... cwm12.gif Timo's been gettin a lot of exposure lately, and looks like his style is taking very good shape...

Cant wait for Deep Dish either!!! cwm32.gif

Oh yeah!! c u there...

------------------

Originally posted by mrnice:

What's up veggie. Damn, I actually thought I would be alble to avoid you for yet another week. J/K. Dust off the dancing shoes we goin to a party. Where should be do the pre party, yours or mine? Just a thought.

Hehehe.... crommy told me you were seriously contemplating a no-show this weekend. Something about homework and how you had to do it..... glad to hear you've come to your senses. wink.gif

I'm always a fan of your place, except for the fact that it's located pretty far downtown. Maybe we can try my place out for once, see what people think..... the only downside is that it's a bit more limited in terms of ultra-comfy seating. Heheh, and no roller-ottoman for crommy to fly around on. wink.gif

I dunno... we still have a full day to contemplate these things, but I'm open to either place, of course. I'll buzz ya tomorrow......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

hehehe the more the merrier!! I like that... Sure thing Vejita, I'll be around at 3 as well....

C u there!

------------------

Good to hear it..... cya'll at 3am! I'll have some grey drawstring pants, orange/black sneaks on, plus mah glasses (cuz they help me, like, see and stuff). Haven't decided on the shirt yet.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

3 AM meetup, most definately.

anybody know who's spinning first? Timo or DD?

vejita, LOL about the ottoman. but you have those comfy bean bag chairs, dont forget about those...and proximity to Twilo is a plus.

mrnice...congrats on your elevated status..

Yeah ppl, thats the deal >>> 3am at the Power Bar! I def gonna be there. It would be nice to meet ya all cwm1.gif

I'm pretty sure that Maas will open up for Deep Dish, so we'll see.

cwm32.gif

------------------

aim:bimerus

e-mail:bimerus@yahoo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SASHA

Originally posted by crommy:

anybody know who's spinning first? Timo or DD?

Nolimit said Timo's gonna open and Deep Dish will close.

vejita, LOL about the ottoman. but you have those comfy bean bag chairs, dont forget about those...and proximity to Twilo is a plus.

Yeah..... I'll talk to MrNice later today and see what he thinks, but maybe it's worth a try, eh? smile.gif

mrnice...congrats on your elevated status..

Yeah, dude.... welcome to the realm of severe CNYC addiction...... please enjoy your stay. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-