Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nearing 2,000!!!

Yup... coming relatively close to the 2,000 mark as far as deaths of U.S. Service men and woman...

Very sad fact.. but a sad truth to go along with it.

NEWS FLASH!!!

War sucks.. and yes, bad things happen during a war, so why so surprised?

I forgot... my bad. You few believe that Bush himself, started this just for the oil.. and to murder and rape and kill as he pleases...

Wait.. wasnt that Uday? Saddam's son?

Im sorry.. Im confused. Or is it most of you?

I could of SWORN we were doing a good thing in the middle east... but that obviously must of gotten boring.. so its time to attack the president.

Blame, blame, blah. Bullshit.

And while Im at it.... Cindy Sheehan!

Seriously saddened for her great loss... more then you know.. but..

WHat about all those other mothers...fathers... sons and daughters?

I see... they have to be directly in FRONT of the news camera and causing a scene with the president in order for you few to give any respect to them.

DId I say respect? I meant honor.. but then again... hardly anyone on this God forsaken website even knows what that word means...

damn I need some more coffee.... or less.....

Yup... coming relatively close to the 2,000 mark as far as deaths of U.S. Service men and woman...

Very sad fact.. but a sad truth to go along with it.

NEWS FLASH!!!

War sucks.. and yes, bad things happen during a war, so why so surprised?

I forgot... my bad. You few believe that Bush himself, started this just for the oil.. and to murder and rape and kill as he pleases...

Wait.. wasnt that Uday? Saddam's son?

Im sorry.. Im confused. Or is it most of you?

I could of SWORN we were doing a good thing in the middle east... but that obviously must of gotten boring.. so its time to attack the president.

Blame, blame, blah. Bullshit.

And while Im at it.... Cindy Sheehan!

Seriously saddened for her great loss... more then you know.. but..

WHat about all those other mothers...fathers... sons and daughters?

I see... they have to be directly in FRONT of the news camera and causing a scene with the president in order for you few to give any respect to them.

DId I say respect? I meant honor.. but then again... hardly anyone on this God forsaken website even knows what that word means...

damn I need some more coffee.... or less.....

yeah your right what about all those mothers and fathers that lost their children in an UNJUSTIFIED war ... WAve the flag ,call anyone that opposes the war anti troop/american and yell 9/11 all you want. Facts are facts we were brought into this conflict in iraq under the guise of weapons of mass destruction or was it weapons of mass distraction.

and btw Udday would be very proud of the work at abu grahab

"It was a shameful thing to ask men to suffer and die, to persevere through god-awful afflictions and heartache, to endure the dehumanizing experiences that are unavoidable in combat, for a cause that the country wouldn't support over time and that our leaders so wrongly believed could be achieved at a smaller cost than our enemy was prepared to make us pay."

john mccain