Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance Valley videos

HOLY SHIT rob thanks Alot, The party was PURE madness. There was 3 inches on MUD everwhere, but it didnt stop anyone from going out and having fun. I was at the PVD set fromm like 4m minutes to like 1 hour and 10 minutes. The place was so big we didnt find themain stage till after 9pm.

I am DEFINTLEY goingto order the Carl Cox video from Saturday, simply AMAZING ending with Fireworks.

Left me SPEECHLES, I will write a review soon with ALOT of pictures and video.

IF ANYONE has a chance to go to this festival, GO it is like NOTHING u will ever see. At one point they had a helicopter over head droping rose peddles (yes rose peddles) and LOTS OF them over the festival.

Will write a full review with pics and video

yeah these videos were hot! it sucks that i missed it this year :(

msoprano: if you order the carl cox video you can see all the others too. i'm going to try and find a way to rip them now...

housedog: sounds like you had an awesome time! i'll see you there next year! are you still in europe? wow, i'm so jealous. haha the helicopter was amazing! It looks like they upgraded their lasers this year too... can't wait to read your review - which dj sets did you catch? how are the coffeeshops treating you?

gemerald: you have to disable your popup blocker for it to work. if you use internet explorer there will be a bar on the top of the screen that says "popup blocked" - click on that and choose the option "always allow pop-ups from this site". then you'll be able to see the videos.

peaz,

rob

yeah these videos were hot! it sucks that i missed it this year :(

msoprano: if you order the carl cox video you can see all the others too. i'm going to try and find a way to rip them now...

housedog: sounds like you had an awesome time! i'll see you there next year! are you still in europe? wow, i'm so jealous. haha the helicopter was amazing! It looks like they upgraded their lasers this year too... can't wait to read your review - which dj sets did you catch? how are the coffeeshops treating you?

gemerald: you have to disable your popup blocker for it to work. if you use internet explorer there will be a bar on the top of the screen that says "popup blocked" - click on that and choose the option "always allow pop-ups from this site". then you'll be able to see the videos.

peaz,

rob

On Saturday we didint get there till 5 pm so we missed alot. But we did catch Chris Liebing, Paul Van Dyk, Tom Harding, some of Michael De Hey, Carl Cox, Darren Kay, Darren Emerson, Richie Hawtin vs Richardo Villalobos. EVERYTHING was AMAZING, lights, productions and stages were all done up in some sort of theme. I will post pictures soon.

As for Coffee shops, I like BaBa the best, also like Hill Street Blues. I went to Barneys, La Canna and a few others. I did write a memo for each day so when I get the time. I got home today after 2 days of travel, from Mykonos to Atehens to Amsterdam to NYC. I got lost last night in Amsterdam for 2 hours, Made the wrong turn and got lost in some neighorhood. NOT one person was willing to help, they would just say walk straight. So I finally found Centraal Station and was back in business.

But over the next few days I will write a review and post videos and pictures of Dance Valley and Dave Clarke. My friends who are still away have over 2 hours of Dance Valley Video.

Rob are you meeting up with Nurse glow in Greece?

awesome i can't wait to read your review!

it looks like i won't be making it to greece. i'm pretty pissed, but these things happen. i'm a few weeks worth of work away from having enough stuff to start workin on my dissertation experiments - so unfortunately waking up at 4pm on some greek island is not in my immediate future. but wow, imagine what life would be like if i graduated!!!

Meanwhile, I i'm thinking that if i wasn't broke i would really bring my laptop out to a-dam, munch on some spacecake and finish all my work at baba :)

(continued from last post)

I'm really surprised you got attitude when you asked people for directions - that's really weird. do you remember where you were when you were lost? Unfortunately, amsterdam is really difficult to navigate - it is the first city i've ever seen that was designed in radial coordinates.

Chris Liebing and carl cox's sets sounded amazing over the videos. I don't like de Hey (in 2003 i was handing out demo cds to all of the djs and everyone was cool about it except for de hey, who threw it out in front of my face). i'm huge fans of tom harding and JP for hard-dance - those are two sets i look forward to. but i'm a huge fan of the global stage - and the production is tight. i love that most of the party takes place during the daytime, and then when the sun sets and they bust out those giant lasers - wow! the only problem is that now i'm sort of ruined for parties here, hehe :)

As per the coffeeshops, I've never been to Hill St. (although maybe i was there and, you know, didn't realize it for some reason). how was mykonos? i was supposed to go there on my greece trip.

But on the whole i've been proselytizing amsterdam these past few years, so i'm glad you had a great time!

peaz,

rob

I am NOT sure where I was. I know when I came back to Centraal I was from the right of it, but have NO idea where the hell I was. I am uploaded my pictures today and then I will write a review. I will say that Mykonos was BEAUTIFUL, and the day I slept there we woke up at 5pm. My trip back was VERY LONG, and I get goose bumps thinking that I was in Athens on Thursday and yesterday there was a plane crash there. I got a call at 7am at DT telling me that there is a plance crash in Greece and I left my 2 friends there.

I am hoping to write my reveiw VERY soon.