Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrew Mendez - This Weds (8/17) Taste Lounge Rockstar Wednesdays!

Wednesday Night (8/17/05)

Taste Lounge ROCKSTAR WEDNESDAYS

Presents....

KTU Mixmaster

ANDREW MENDEZ

Along with Resident Dj

ANTHONY COOGS

(Playing A Mix of House & Hip Hop!)

LADIES ALWAYS DINE FREE FROM 6-10PM!

Please RSVP 973.748.6669

Bottle Services & VIP Tables Available!

Call Me For Details/Guestlist 973.703.0539!

Drink Specials Provided By

SMIRNOFF TWIST VODKAS!

Hosted By: Jerry Cammarota . Nick Andreottola . Joe Corolla

Kim Frangipane . Carl . Kosta P . Joey Twisted

Taste Lounge: 21 Belleville Ave, Bloomfield, NJ

RSVP 973.748.6669 : Guestlist 973.703.0539

6Taste%20Rockstar%20Twisted%20F.jpeg

i dunno what ur talking about, but its always a great time when andy is on the set. gotta love the haters

Oh i know its a great time when Andrew plays it was fairly obvious to the mindless among us that comment was NOT a knock on him ....... its just a shame he has to play at such a Joke of a place like Taste

free dinner its the only way someone would eat there ......

what you gotta love is the bullshit hype you homo promoters always throw around

Oh i know its a great time when Andrew plays it was fairly obvious to the mindless among us that comment was NOT a knock on him ....... its just a shame he has to play at such a Joke of a place like Taste

free dinner its the only way someone would eat there ......

what you gotta love is the bullshit hype you homo promoters always throw around

yet its always packed every wednesday night...

Thanks to all who came out lastnight!

Mendez ripped the place up for sure...

2 to 1 girl guy ratio as usual... which made the

night even more exciting...!!!

yet the hater wouldnt of known that because

he prob has never been there.... oh well

see you gusy next week!!!

pics should be posted shortly on www.thehotshotz.com

Good thing you never reply to anyone on this site but since you did and because i had 30 seconds of my life to spare to your pathetic existence i will respond to your pretensious ass....

You are soo right soo sorry i missed a wed night in Bloomfield NJ dammm soo pissed!!! Truth and Hater are typically mistaken for each other on this site so really i am not offended.

You know i wouldnt have thought any less that the place was crazy especially with THE Super promoter of the Tri State Area on the scene i mean your door presence your style who else could still get away with those Starsky and Hutch glasses you wear bro get over yourself your a fucking moron promoter, i will give you this though, you got some gig there not only for fooling any brain dead owner of a nightclub (oh wait is Taste a nightclub ????) to think that you actually bring anyone or anything to a party or place, combine that with ripping off patrons anytime there is a line to a place you bring a new style and grace to the word Scumbag congratulations .....Your existence can best be described in a single word AMEBA ...............now you decide truth or just hater I am going with Truth you keep telling yourself its hate

Call me when you matter which will be never

I am done with you pooooof now go away .....

Good thing you never reply to anyone on this site but since you did and because i had 30 seconds of my life to spare to your pathetic existence i will respond to your pretensious ass....

You are soo right soo sorry i missed a wed night in Bloomfield NJ dammm soo pissed!!! Truth and Hater are typically mistaken for each other on this site so really i am not offended.

You know i wouldnt have thought any less that the place was crazy especially with THE Super promoter of the Tri State Area on the scene i mean your door presence your style who else could still get away with those Starsky and Hutch glasses you wear bro get over yourself your a fucking moron promoter, i will give you this though, you got some gig there not only for fooling any brain dead owner of a nightclub (oh wait is Taste a nightclub ????) to think that you actually bring anyone or anything to a party or place, combine that with ripping off patrons anytime there is a line to a place you bring a new style and grace to the word Scumbag congratulations .....Your existence can best be described in a single word AMEBA ...............now you decide truth or just hater I am going with Truth you keep telling yourself its hate

wow hostile....whats your gripe? if you dont like the place, the party, the owners, all the hot girls that come every week, youre entitled to your opinion, but im just curious have you even been there on a wednesday night? party has been going on for a year and a half, packed with hot girls, solid music every week and so on.... and if you havent, email me, id be happy to take care of you and your friends next week just to get an honest review out of you...

I don't want to get involved...BUT that was a good responce!!!

I still love u Jerry!!!!

Mendizzle

You know i wouldnt have thought any less that the place was crazy especially with THE Super promoter of the Tri State Area on the scene i mean your door presence your style who else could still get away with those Starsky and Hutch glasses you wear bro get over yourself your a fucking moron promoter

first off.. your talking about the wrong person.. but u couldnt of noticed that

since you jumped to conclusions so fast.....

secondly... if u ask the 400 ppl that were at taste lastnight if they

had a good time.. a majority if not all, would say they did... to me

thats all that matters... no your idiotic replies....

like i always say, if u dont like it, dont go... no need to hate.

you dont know me, and i dont know you.. so i can really care less

what you think of me or the party.... have a nice day

first off.. your talking about the wrong person.. but u couldnt of noticed that

since you jumped to conclusions so fast.....

secondly... if u ask the 400 ppl that were at taste lastnight if they

had a good time.. a majority if not all, would say they did... to me

thats all that matters... no your idiotic replies....

like i always say, if u dont like it, dont go... no need to hate.

you dont know me, and i dont know you.. so i can really care less

what you think of me or the party.... have a nice day

I know jerry its all about everyone having a good time thats what drives you not only are you reshaping nightlife in the 21st century but you are soo fucking Noble too ....

and thanks my day is going along quite lovely