Clubplanet Nightlife Community

madonna injured in riding accident

raincry

genImage.aspx?uri=2005-08-16T184227Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_ENTERTAINMENT-MADONNA-C-COL.jpg&resize=Small

LONDON (Reuters) - Singer Madonna was injured on Tuesday when she fell off a horse while riding at her country estate in southwest England, her spokeswoman said.

"She sustained three cracked ribs, a broken collar bone and a broken hand but is expected to be released from hospital later this evening," spokeswoman Barbara Charone said in a statement.

Charone said Madonna fell off a new horse she was riding at her Ashcombe House estate.

"The star was celebrating her 47th birthday with her husband, film director Guy Ritchie and her two children, Lourdes and Rocco," Charone said in the statement released in London through the Press Association news agency.

:type:

Madonna shows the doctors the exact position on wich she was riding the horse...

madonna014.jpg

Three of those ribs featured on the pic are now splitty splaf...poor Madonna Louis, this is the most painful publicity stunt she's ever endured since she promised to be on top...on top of the world.

madonna016.jpg

nice...vanilla ice cream with cherries on top, nothing wrong with that...

madonna013.jpg

gotta love that face, is like she's piloting a jet fighter...

madonna025.jpg

conservative and classy, gotta give "IT" to her...

madonna008.jpg

enjoy bitches! :biggrin:

Madonna shows the doctors the exact position on wich she was riding the horse...

madonna014.jpg

Three of those ribs featured on the pic are now splitty splaf...poor Madonna Louis, this is the most painful publicity stunt she's ever endured since she promised to be on top...on top of the world.

madonna016.jpg

nice...vanilla ice cream with cherries on top, nothing wrong with that...

madonna013.jpg

gotta love that face, is like she's piloting a jet fighter...

madonna025.jpg

conservative and classy, gotta give "IT" to her...

madonna008.jpg

enjoy bitches! :biggrin:

My goddess, I've finally seeing her naked!

..cost of living going up , gasoline going up , people dying , people being blown up ....and you folks are worried about a 47 yr old multi millionaire who broke a wrist and collarbone ...

..pathetic !

and here , drink from the fountain :peeright: funk & raincry

:)

..cost of living going up , gasoline going up , people dying , people being blown up ....and you folks are worried about a 47 yr old multi millionaire who broke a wrist and collarbone ...

..pathetic !

what's pathetic is you actually taking the time to respond to a topic that you obviosuly don't give two fucks about.

yes gas is going up, planes are crashing left and right :blah: :blah: :blah:....and frankly i'm tired of reading and hearing about it all....if you want to continue reading about that refer to those threads or go to current events....this is something completely different....i'm not worried...it's just gossip.....if you don't like it then DON'T READ IT. it's THAT easy.

oh an uh.....drink ur own.

cheers!

..pathetic !

yo, bubba! I know you get caught up in propaganda and misinformation like all the rest of this world mass population and have no brain left to care for the really important things in this world...like for example Madonna. :biggrin:

what's pathetic is you actually taking the time to respond to a topic that you obviosuly don't give two fucks about.

cheers!

hey...i was bored , i gotta post everyonce in a while right ? .

i "stired the pot" , therefore i get a nice :) out of this .