Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT Last Friday

Hey who went to Exit last friday?

I bet you were surprised to be sent upstairs.. I was djing last friday at Exit. They had the main floor sealed off from 10pm - 4 am. It was a private party for Goldman Sachs.

Click on the orange link to here my mix from last week. Trust me, I spun hard Euro Progressive stuff.

http://djfresco.com/media/audio/exit.ram

I have also included two pics of me last week buggin out djing on the main floor.

If you like this mix: Please visit my website @ www.djfresco.com

Ciao,

-dj fresco-

yo im about 10 minutes into it an im loving the hard ass fast paced beats, thats the way house music is soppose to sound, anyway i can get a cd sent to me, and when will you be spining around the nyc area or espically exit

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

alrigth bro im about a half hour in and i need a cd to bump in my ride, off the heeezy

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

chick.gif

hey wzup i listened to ur mix at exit its really phat. R u gonna be spinning at exit over x-mas at all. i love the hard stuff u play. i go to school in miami and the music sucks down here, i can't wait to get home and do sum real clubbin. can u give me the names of a couple of the songs on that mix besides the obvious like the second trip and thunder in paradise. sum of the songs i've never heard b4. u rule bro keep it up i can't wait to hear u spin again.

Originally posted by DJ FRESCO:

Thanks a million... You guys rule

yo no doubt bro i call it as i hear it

------------------

chick.gif