Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doesn't it Suck

stogiey2k2

Actually, There is one, But you can only hear it if you have HD Radio, It's that new Power 96-2 Dance Station, Check out the site, http://www.power96-2.com/, Plus we can listen to the station online if we don't have an HD Radio

Update: Heres the actual link to the stream to listen to it, It will open into WMP.

http://bdcast.wm.llnwd.net/bdcast_beasley_wpow-hd2

I second that thanks for the 411....

and Mimi you're outta gas in S.C. girl damn is there even a club there period or no? you went there for school or work? :type::hat:

No clubs (only hiphop and shit ) and I came here cuz my moms side of the family is from here and I always came on vacation and loved it so I decided to check it and now I really do not want to leave cuz I have a real good job here but I will be going on vacation in December for 6 days! :biggrin:

No clubs (only hiphop and shit ) and I came here cuz my moms side of the family is from here and I always came on vacation and loved it so I decided to check it and now I really do not want to leave cuz I have a real good job here but I will be going on vacation in December for 6 days! :biggrin:

Gotcha now cool......well at least it is not too far from the MIA.... :hat:

I don't know how South Carolina is but North Carolina is nice the houses are very nice old fashioned BIG...

Gotcha now cool......well at least it is not too far from the MIA.... :hat:

I don't know how South Carolina is but North Carolina is nice the houses are very nice old fashioned BIG...

SC is the same and the cost of living is def. cheaper :biggrin: