Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A MOTHER'S LOSS by John Byrnes, Army National Guard's 2-108th Infantry Battalion.

igloo

You don't give a fuck about Sheehan, her son, or the troops. Oh, that's right- you have her pciture in your sig (your stupidity is exhausting). You are just a useful idiot in the moveon.org network who is party to the exploitation of the situation. You siply found a group of misfits like yourself looking to fill their empty lives with some pathetic false sense of purpose.

Kill yourself,

Translation:

To show support for Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops effectively, you must post scathing right wing propaganda about her in order to try to discredit her. Then insult and smear anyone who disagrees with you.

That's right!

I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-Cindy-Sheehan-and-her-son-and-the-troops!

I post articles about her, her blogs, her interview on Hardball and post her picture on my sig to show my support for her, her son and the mothers of other kids who paid the ulitmate sacrifice because...

And I'm sure moveon.org, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Veterans for Peace, Mothers for Peace, Code Pink and the troops from Fort Brag who have been bringing Cindy items and have stood by her as well as other demonstrators including ROSA PARKS because...

They-don't-give-a-fuck-about-Cindy-Sheehan-and-her-son-and-the-troops!

They all gather around the microphones and news cameras, and answer questions by reporters and express how hurt and empty as well as devestated for the loss of their kids and grieve, cry and hug each other, throw rallies and demonstrate to show their support for Cindy Sheehan because...

I don't know what I did to dishonor Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops but I'll do it again when I go visit my father who was a pfc, in the US Army, 82nd Airborne Div., 676th Glider battion during WW2 to place flowers on his grave to show my love and support, and to honor his service to our country, I do it because...

I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-Cindy-Sheehan-and-her-son-and-the-troops-and my-WW2-veteran-dad!

Hell, I'll even further my virginity by having sex with the Dixie Chicks to show my support for Cindy Sheehan and her son because...

I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-Cindy-Sheehan-and-her-son-and-the-troops-and my-WW2-veteran-dad!

But seriously, child...

Spill out your cunt juice to them. Directly.

http://win20ca.audiovideoweb.com/ca20win15004/cindy2512K.wmv

Answer this. Does that mean I don't give a fuck about my own father either?

Refusing to answer this question will compel me to initiate the presumption that you believe that I don't give a fuck about my own father, who was a pfc, in the US Army, 82nd Airborne Div., 676th Glider battion, who landed on Normady, and who fought to protect your right to be an arrogant assclown.

If I did not "give a fuck" about Cindy Sheehan and her son who jackbooted fascist loving rethuglinazis like yourself bashed post after post, I would be agreeing with you. I would be slandering and bashing her with propaganda, and insulting others who disagree on this forum the way you have, throughout this forum. I would not be posting her interview, her blogs and a poem from her own daughter, and posting her pic holding the cross representing her own son. I would be posting propaganda from braindead losers such as yourself, and post a quote from John Podhoretz in my sig, and fall in line and follows orders and obey and be told what to say, what to think, who to vote for, what despot be loyal to and say "it's war, people die, get over it" like a REAL AMERICAN should, just like you!

And if I don't give a shit about our troops, then going by your logic, I don't give a fuck about my own father who fought for your right to be a repulsive ignorant cunt. Are you gonna say that next? Oh wait... You already did. Why don't you say THAT to ME. Directly. Cum deposit.

You bashed Cindy Sheehan, her son and those who volunteered to ally with her and bashed me and my wartime veteran father with your tired and old "you don't give a fuck about Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops" right wing vomit simply because you disagree with my views and fail to address the points, answer questions as well as fail to defend your "lets have a Cindy Sheehan bashfest" propaganda to show your "support" for her, her son and the troops.

My father's dead. Shame on you for dishonoring him!

Shame on you for dishonoring Cindy Sheehan, her son and the many who paid the ultimate sacrifice by dying on the count of Bush's lies!

You are immature. You are mentally sick. You are sub-human. I would normally suggest for you to seek professional help but obviously, you are beyond help. Just end your life for the better good of society.

And of course you once again refuse to answer my questions. Predictable.

PS. I don't belong to moveon.org

You don't give a fuck about Sheehan, her son, or the troops. Oh, that's right- you have her pciture in your sig (your stupidity is exhausting). You are just a useful idiot in the moveon.org network who is party to the exploitation of the situation. You siply found a group of misfits like yourself looking to fill their empty lives with some pathetic false sense of purpose.

Kill yourself,

Translation:

To show support for Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops effectively, you must post scathing right wing propaganda about her in order to try to discredit her. Then insult and smear anyone who disagrees with you.

That's right!

I post articles about her, her blogs, her interview on Hardball and post her picture on my sig to show my support for her, her son and the mothers of other kids who paid the ulitmate sacrifice because...

And I'm sure moveon.org, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Veterans for Peace, Mothers for Peace, Code Pink and the troops from Fort Brag who have been bringing Cindy items and have stood by her as well as other demonstrators including ROSA PARKS because...

They all gather around the microphones and news cameras, and answer questions by reporters and express how hurt and empty as well as devestated for the loss of their kids and grieve, cry and hug each other, throw rallies and demonstrate to show their support for Cindy Sheehan because...

I don't know what I did to dishonor Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops but I'll do it again when I go visit my father who was a pfc, in the US Army, 82nd Airborne Div., 676th Glider battion during WW2 to place flowers on his grave to show my love and support, and to honor his service to our country, I do it because...

Hell, I'll even further my virginity by having sex with the Dixie Chicks to show my support for Cindy Sheehan and her son because...

But seriously, child...

Spill out your cunt juice to them. Directly.

http://win20ca.audiovideoweb.com/ca20win15004/cindy2512K.wmv

Answer this. Does that mean I don't give a fuck about my own father either?

Refusing to answer this question will compel me to initiate the presumption that you believe that I don't give a fuck about my own father, who was a pfc, in the US Army, 82nd Airborne Div., 676th Glider battion, who landed on Normady, and who fought to protect your right to be an arrogant assclown.

If I did not "give a fuck" about Cindy Sheehan and her son who jackbooted fascist loving rethuglinazis like yourself bashed post after post, I would be agreeing with you. I would be slandering and bashing her with propaganda, and insulting others who disagree on this forum the way you have, throughout this forum. I would not be posting her interview, her blogs and a poem from her own daughter, and posting her pic holding the cross representing her own son. I would be posting propaganda from braindead losers such as yourself, and post a quote from John Podhoretz in my sig, and fall in line and follows orders and obey and be told what to say, what to think, who to vote for, what despot be loyal to and say "it's war, people die, get over it" like a REAL AMERICAN should, just like you!

And if I don't give a shit about our troops, then going by your logic, I don't give a fuck about my own father who fought for your right to be a repulsive ignorant cunt. Are you gonna say that next? Oh wait... You already did. Why don't you say THAT to ME. Directly. Cum deposit.

You bashed Cindy Sheehan, her son and those who volunteered to ally with her and bashed me and my wartime veteran father with your tired and old "you don't give a fuck about Cindy Sheehan, her son and the troops" right wing vomit simply because you disagree with my views and fail to address the points, answer questions as well as fail to defend your "lets have a Cindy Sheehan bashfest" propaganda to show your "support" for her, her son and the troops.

My father's dead. Shame on you for dishonoring him!

Shame on you for dishonoring Cindy Sheehan, her son and the many who paid the ultimate sacrifice by dying on the count of Bush's lies!

You are immature. You are mentally sick. You are sub-human. I would normally suggest for you to seek professional help but obviously, you are beyond help. Just end your life for the better good of society.

And of course you once again refuse to answer my questions. Predictable.

PS. I don't belong to moveon.org

Wow......a scary glimpse into the state of your mental health. I gather that it is much more than just seeking professional help, rather it is becoming clear that you never returned from your weekend pass from an instituition.

It might also explain your resiliency from the bludgeoning you took. You know you are on borrowed time, so you have no choice but to take the beating. Poor little clownboy.

The good news is that when the authorities find you, you do not have to complete any new admission paperwork, simply print this out this thread, and in particular, your last post for your one-way ticket to a room with no windows and shoes with no shoelaces. However, you are going to have to turn in your Jr. Michael Moore Sheep Badge. Sorry.

Listen....please listen. Take a breath and listen. You got destroyed. You threw your usual shit against the wall, and it was easily shoved up your ass. For your recovery, it would simply more effective if you took the beating, and learned something from it. Please. There are enough social misfits running around, don;t add to the problem.

Now, what is even more concerning that exposing you as a blowhard, is this pattern of you twisting statements, generating your own false meanings, creating utter bullshit and lies, and in print where it is easy to see. I know if you tried to debate on merit you would last one sentence, and we have seen that. But it is a little scary to see your mental defective mind work in print.

Just stop. It is not amusing, but actually disconcerting. And it is bad enough that you are just regurgitate Michael Moore and moveon.org talking points, without any ability to defend them---except the usual standard defense given to sheep like you when you are getting destroyed--"pretend the beating never took place", "ask the same question over and over again even though the answer was shoved up your ass", "ignore facts when they slap you, and stick to the baseless rhetoric", "stick to the slogans and anti-Bush chants form the top 10 list", etc.

That is disturbing enough, but you can't even come up with your own "insults". You simply repeat back the same things that are said to you, with a perverted twist. Are you that incapable of generating your own thoughts or words, even with an insult? Mind boggling stupidity. Of course, when they are hurled in your direction, they are not insults, but accurate observations.

Lastly, to repeat, you don;t give a fuck about Cindy Sheehan, her son, or the troops. Your words are testimony to that. Posting her blogs, her articles, the Hardball interview, poems, etc does not mean you support her, it PROVES you are like the rest of the repulsive vultures swarming around her--you are simply exploiting the situation for your anti-Bush agenda. You are just a useful idiot in the network incapable of thinking for yourself. To hang your hat on the fact that you "post" stuff about her again shows you are a schmuck.

I will not address the disgusting use by you of your father or his service, other to say thank you to him. I find it repulsive you bring it up as your own defense, and equally reprehensible that you have twisted it as such to attack me. You should be ashamed of yourself. And to put it in print is proof what you are all about. One of the most shameful acts I have seen, but it is expected of you.

In sum, you got crushed, and with ease, and it was plain to see. And now you are reaching new lows in a pathetic attempt to somehow save face, but you do not have the intellect, nor the education for a defense. The standard talking points from your heroes can't save you. They are intellectually bankrupt, as are you.

Spare us your twists, your translations (evidence of your mental illness), your conversations with yourself, your fabrications, and the like. It is not funny, nor effective, other than to offer a disturbing view into your mental state

So turn yourself back into the authorities. You are boring, and can not offer society anything of significance.

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

speechless i see..

igloo just totally owned you and basically shot down every single argument ("arguement" according to your stellar spelling skills) you have ever made here..

give it a rest..

maybe you should take a week or two off to practice..then maybe you can come back with some real arguments rather than your repetitive assinine regurgitations you troll..

i have never seen ownage like that before..

maybe you should have responded with a " :bowdown: " rather than a fake laughing smily..since the only laughter here is aimed at you.

speechless i see..

igloo just totally owned you and basically shot down every single argument ("arguement" according to your stellar spelling skills) you have ever made here..

give it a rest..

maybe you should take a week or two off to practice..then maybe you can come back with some real arguments rather than your repetitive assinine regurgitations you troll..

i have never seen ownage like that before..

maybe you should have responded with a " :bowdown: " rather than a fake laughing smily..since the only laughter here is aimed at you.

Translation:

I support Cindy Sheehan by being a sheep in the propaganda machine I read that bashes her and her son and I support Cindy Sheehan and her son by supporting anyone who runs over crosses that represent the fallen soldiers who paid the ulitmate sacrifice amist the Bush supporters who stood across the street counter protesting and cheered the efforts of that wonderful man who mowed down the crosses with his pickup truck because I don't care because he did it in Bush's name and I support the war only to support Bush because supporting a war only to support Bush makes me cool. :cool:

Give it a rest.

Maybe you should take a week or two off to practice, then maybe you can come back with some real arguments rather than your repetitive assinine regurgitations you trolling chickenhawk.

Go suck on Igloos cock blowboy

Have a miserable weekend loser. I hope you get ass-raped and stabbed to death in a dark alley.

Silly faggot.

Translation:

Give it a rest.

Maybe you should take a week or two off to practice, then maybe you can come back with some real arguments rather than your repetitive assinine regurgitations you trolling chickenhawk.

Go suck on Igloos cock blowboy.

<yawn>

now you're not even worth it anymore

pathetic real pathetic..

btw,

with so many edits of your posts, you'd figure you would sneak in a good reply once in awhile..but that just isnt the case..

really pathetic :blown:

"Last edited by destruction : Today at 08:51 PM. "

<yawn>

now you're not even worth it anymore

pathetic real pathetic..

btw,

with so many edits of your posts, you'd figure you would sneak in a good reply once in awhile..but that just isnt the case..

really pathetic :blown:

"Last edited by destruction : Today at 08:51 PM. "

That's right fagboy. I just did it again. I just added more for effect. :D

Kill yourself.

Wow......a scary glimpse into the state of your mental health. I gather that it is much more than just seeking professional help, rather it is becoming clear that you never returned from your weekend pass from an instituition.

It might also explain your resiliency from the bludgeoning you took. You know you are on borrowed time, so you have no choice but to take the beating. Poor little clownboy.

The good news is that when the authorities find you, you do not have to complete any new admission paperwork, simply print this out this thread, and in particular, your last post for your one-way ticket to a room with no windows and shoes with no shoelaces. However, you are going to have to turn in your Jr. Michael Moore Sheep Badge. Sorry.

Listen....please listen. Take a breath and listen. You got destroyed. You threw your usual shit against the wall, and it was easily shoved up your ass. For your recovery, it would simply more effective if you took the beating, and learned something from it. Please. There are enough social misfits running around, don;t add to the problem.

Now, what is even more concerning that exposing you as a blowhard, is this pattern of you twisting statements, generating your own false meanings, creating utter bullshit and lies, and in print where it is easy to see. I know if you tried to debate on merit you would last one sentence, and we have seen that. But it is a little scary to see your mental defective mind work in print.

Just stop. It is not amusing, but actually disconcerting. And it is bad enough that you are just regurgitate Michael Moore and moveon.org talking points, without any ability to defend them---except the usual standard defense given to sheep like you when you are getting destroyed--"pretend the beating never took place", "ask the same question over and over again even though the answer was shoved up your ass", "ignore facts when they slap you, and stick to the baseless rhetoric", "stick to the slogans and anti-Bush chants form the top 10 list", etc.

That is disturbing enough, but you can't even come up with your own "insults". You simply repeat back the same things that are said to you, with a perverted twist. Are you that incapable of generating your own thoughts or words, even with an insult? Mind boggling stupidity. Of course, when they are hurled in your direction, they are not insults, but accurate observations.

Lastly, to repeat, you don;t give a fuck about Cindy Sheehan, her son, or the troops. Your words are testimony to that. Posting her blogs, her articles, the Hardball interview, poems, etc does not mean you support her, it PROVES you are like the rest of the repulsive vultures swarming around her--you are simply exploiting the situation for your anti-Bush agenda. You are just a useful idiot in the network incapable of thinking for yourself. To hang your hat on the fact that you "post" stuff about her again shows you are a schmuck.

I will not address the disgusting use by you of your father or his service, other to say thank you to him. I find it repulsive you bring it up as your own defense, and equally reprehensible that you have twisted it as such to attack me. You should be ashamed of yourself. And to put it in print is proof what you are all about. One of the most shameful acts I have seen, but it is expected of you.

In sum, you got crushed, and with ease, and it was plain to see. And now you are reaching new lows in a pathetic attempt to somehow save face, but you do not have the intellect, nor the education for a defense. The standard talking points from your heroes can't save you. They are intellectually bankrupt, as are you.

Spare us your twists, your translations (evidence of your mental illness), your conversations with yourself, your fabrications, and the like. It is not funny, nor effective, other than to offer a disturbing view into your mental state

So turn yourself back into the authorities. You are boring, and can not offer society anything of significance.

There is a difference between agenda and cause. I, like Cindy Sheehan have a cause. You have an agenda.

First. Cindy Sheehan and myself:

cause pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kôz)

n.

1. The producer of an effect, result, or consequence.
    2. The one, such as a person, event, or condition, that is responsible for an action or result.

1. A basis for an action or response; a reason: The doctor's report gave no cause for alarm.
  2. A goal or principle served with dedication and zeal: “the cause of freedom versus tyranny†(Hannah Arendt).
  3. The interests of a person or group engaged in a struggle: “The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind†(Thomas Paine).
  4. Law.
    1. A ground for legal action.
    2. A lawsuit.

[*] A subject under debate or discussion.

Second. You, your America bashing propaganda whores and Bush:

a·gen·da pron.jpg ( P ) Pronunciation Key (schwa.gif-jebreve.gifnprime.gifdschwa.gif)

n. pl. a·gen·das

1. A list or program of things to be done or considered: “They share with them an agenda beyond the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process†(Daniel Sneider).
  2. A plural of agendum.

You know, like Cindy Sheehan, I, myself, just finished e-mailing the President.

Like Cindy Sheehan, I also told him that he knowingly lied to us, and like Cindy Sheehan, I called for his resignation, and if he does not resign, like Cindy Sheehan, I will work my butt off to have him impeached.

You said thank you for my father's service to our country but I know you don't really mean that. You have no respect for him and you have no respect for the dead as you equally have no respect for Cindy Sheehan, her son, the mothers of sons and daughters who paid the ultimate sacrifice, my father and this country. You dispise all of the above.

Igloo, what you said not only dishonors Cindy Sheehan, her son, the mothers of sons and daughters who have parished in a war based on the lies of the AWESOME GEORGE W. BUSH, you have dishonored both my late father who was also a war veteran who so happens to be dead (you have no respect for the dead obviously), my sfc, US Army Green Beret brother who fought in Vietnam as well as other veterans who served, the soldiers who are currently dying on the count of Bush's lies and the ones who have died based on the same. I take that very personal. Your word twisting to advance your murderous agenda by inflicting twisted accusations which amount to nothing more than slander and lies proves you are a derranged twisted maniacal degenarate who cares less about the ones who have parished on the count of Bush's lies and cares less about this country. Like Bush, you are a pathological liar.

Posting hate propaganda that bashes her and her son does not show you support her, her son and the troops in any way. You support this war only to support Bush. Nothing more. It's disgustingly sick.

Lastly, to repeat, you don't give a fuck about Cindy Sheehan, her son, or the troops. Your words and propaganda whoring are your testimony to that.

Spare us your diabolically sick and closed minded twists, your America-hating Cindy Sheehan bashing propaganda (evidence of your mental illness), your conversations with your blow up fuck doll, your fabrications, and the like. It is not funny, nor effective, other than to offer a disturbing view into your mental state. Yours, like the desperate attempts by your propaganda whores are a failure. Like you. A failure.

Like the busload of jingoistic Bush supporter faux patriots who came to counter-protest (actually taunt Cindy) who chanted "we don't care" when Cindy and her supporters sang "God Bless America" after her speech, the Bushites didn't care if we, the REAL AMERICANS sang God Bless America because they don't care for America. Like you and your propaganda whores who bashed her with their anti American propaganda, they hate America too. They support the war only to support Bush.

Have a miserable weekend loser. I hope you get ass-raped and stabbed to death in a dark alley.

Silly faggot.

"fagboy"

nice choice of words

Did Cindy Sheehan teach you that? :rolleyes:

headpusher...it is clear this destruction dude has some serious mental issues.....post after post show there is something seriously, and sadly, wrong with him...I mean his last post, he actualy took the thigs I was saying about him, and just used it back in his own post. Weird. And his twists and use of make believe statements/meaning is just as strange.

There used to be someone on this board called normalnoises, who after a while showed that he was mentally disturbed. Sometimes I think this destruction weirdo is the same person. Anyway, after a while, most just chose to ignore normalnoises posts, becaue it was clear you were dealing with an unstable person.

I suspect the same with destruction. I mean after you read through this thread, his words and his thinking is scary disturbing, and it has become very clear he is mentally unstable. On top of being one of the dumbest persons to come around in a long time.

Although it was fun kicking the snot out of him, we may have to start ignoring this walking defect, or at least continue to ask him to seek medical attention before he causes harm, or worse, reproduces.

Have a good weekend.

headpusher...it is clear this destruction dude has some serious mental issues.....post after post show there is something seriously, and sadly, wrong with him...I mean his last post, he actualy took the thigs I was saying about him, and just used it back in his own post. Weird. And his twists and use of make believe statements/meaning is just as strange.

There used to be someone on this board called normalnoises, who after a while showed that he was mentally disturbed. Sometimes I think this destruction weirdo is the same person. Anyway, after a while, most just chose to ignore normalnoises posts, becaue it was clear you were dealing with an unstable person.

I suspect the same with destruction. I mean after you read through this thread, his words and his thinking is scary disturbing, and it has become very clear he is mentally unstable. On top of being one of the dumbest persons to come around in a long time.

Although it was fun kicking the snot out of him, we may have to start ignoring this walking defect, or at least continue to ask him to seek medical attention before he causes harm, or worse, reproduces.

Have a good weekend.

Reproduce? I have a feeling he hasnt reached puberty yet...and when he becomes an adult that will be an even scarier thought. But you are right..ignoring him may be an option. Im sure most people ignore him in real life so its only natural it happen here.

Have a good weekend! :D

"fagboy"

nice choice of words

Did Cindy Sheehan teach you that? :rolleyes:

Your mother taught me that.

Have a good weekend.

Translation:

Support the troops - destroy their memorials.

Then get the fuck out!

Oh, she left Crawford to head back to California to be with her mother who suffered a stroke (like you really give a fuck because you don't you self centered eaf), but she vowed to return to Crawford.

SDMF

http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/spkhntrca/Casey.html

AN OPEN LETTER TO GEORGE BUSH

November 4, 2004

Dear George,

You don’t mind if I call you George do you? When you sent me a letter offering your condolences on the death of my son, Spc. Casey Austin Sheehan, in the illegal and unjust war on Iraq, you called me Cindy, so I naturally assume we are on a first name basis.

George, it has been seven months today since your reckless and wanton foreign policies killed my son, my big boy, my hero, my best-friend: Casey. It has been seven months since your ignorant and arrogant lack of planning for the peace murdered my oldest child. It has been two days since your dishonest campaign stole another election…but you all were way more subtle this time than in 2000, weren’t you? You hardly had to get the Supreme Court of the United States involved at all this week.

You feel so proud of yourself for betraying the country again, don’t you? You think you are very clever because you pulled the wool over the eyes of some of the people again. You think that you have some mandate from God…that you can “spend your political capital†any way that you want. George you don’t care or even realize that 56,000,000 plus citizens of this country voted against you and your agenda. Still, you are going to continue your ruthless work of being a divider and not a uniter. George, in 2000 when you stole that election and the Democrats gave up, I gave up too. I had the most ironic thought of my life then: "Oh well, how much damage can he do in four years?" Well, now I know how much you have damaged my family, this country, and this world. If you think I am going to allow you another four years to do even more damage, then you truly are mistaken. I will fight for a true vote count and if that fails, your impeachment. Also, the impeachment of your Vice President. The only thing is, I'm not politically savvy, and I don't have a Karl Rove to plan my strategy, but I do have a big mouth and a righteous cause, which still mean something in this country, I hope.

All of this lying, fooling, and betraying must be “hard work†George. You really think you know what hard work is?

George, let me tell you what “hard work†really is.

Hard work is seeing your oldest son, your brave and honorable man-child go off to a war that had, and still has, no basis in reality. Hard work is worrying yourself gray and not being able to sleep for 2 weeks because you don’t know if your child is safe.

Hard work is seeing your son’s murder on CNN one Sunday evening while you’re enjoying the last supper you’ll ever truly enjoy again.

Hard work is having three military officers come to your house a few hours later to confirm the aforementioned murder of your son…your first born…your kind and gentle sweet baby.

Hard work is burying your child 46 days before his 25th birthday. Hard work is holding your other three children as they lower the body of their big “baba†into the ground. Hard work is not jumping in the grave with him and having the earth cover you both.

But, Dear George, do you know what the hardest work of all is? Trying to digest the fact that the leader of the country that your family has fought for and died for, for generations, lied to you and betrayed your dear boy’s sense of honor and exploited his courage and exploited his loyalty to his buddies. Hard work is having your country abandon you after they killed your son. Hard work is coming to the realization that your son had his future robbed from him and that you have had your son's future and future grand-children stolen from you. Hard work is knowing that there are so many people in this world that have prospered handsomely from your son's death.

George, I must confess that I and my family worked very HARD to re-defeat you this time, but you refuse to stay defeated. Well, we are watching you very carefully. We are going to do everything in our power to have you impeached for misleading the American people into a disastrous war and for mis-using and abusing your power as Commander-in-Chief. We are going to scream until our last breath to bring the rest of our babies home from this quagmire of a war that you have gotten our country in to: before too many more families learn the true meaning of Hard Work. We know it is going to be an uphill battle, knowing how Republican Congress is, but thanks to you, we know the meaning of Hard Work and we’re not afraid of hard work at all.

The 56,000,000 plus citizens who voted against you and your agenda have given me a mandate to move forward with my agenda. Also, thanks to you and your careless domestic policies, I am unemployed, so this will be my full-time job. Being your political downfall will be the most noble accomplishment of my life and it will bring justice for my son and 1125 (so far) other brave Americans and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis your lies have killed. By the way, George, how many more innocent Iraqis are your policies going to kill before you convince them that you are better than Saddam? How many more of their cities are you going to level before you consider that they are liberated? If you really had any moral values, or if you were an honorable man at all you would resign. My son was a man who had high moral values and true courage. Humanity lost a bright light on April 04, 2004. I will live the rest of my life missing Casey desperately. Thank you for that, George. Have a nice day.

God Bless America!! We surely need it!

Cindy Sheehan

Broken hearted mother of a True American Hero: Spc Casey Austin Sheehan, KIA 04/04/04 Sadr City, Baghdad

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall - think of it, always."

- Gandhi

To the "useful idiots" Igloo and headpusher. Agenda is a bi-partisan issue. Losers.

repeating yourself only makes you look stupider than you already are

for the record..

Bush will NEVER be impeached

4 MORE YEARS!

Have a nice day

$10,000.00 says he's going to lose control of congress in the '06 mid terms, Bush gets Clintoned, and the GOP loses control of the White House in '08. Call, raise, or fold.

SDMF.

Why the 'Chickenhawk' argument is un-American: Part I

Ben Shapiro (archive)

August 17, 2005 | Print | Recommend to a friend

Who is qualified to speak on matters of national security? According to the American left, only pacifists, military members who have served in combat and direct relatives of those slain in combat or in acts of terrorism. The rest of us -- about 80 percent of voters -- must simply sit by silently. Our opinions do not matter. You want disenfranchisement? Talk to the political left, which seeks to exclude the vast majority of the American populace from the national debate about foreign policy.

The bulk of the left in this country refuses to argue about foreign policy rationally, without resorting to ad hominem attack. The favored ad hominem attack of the left these days is "chickenhawk." The argument goes something like this: If you believe in any of the wars America is currently fighting, you must join the military. If you do not, you must shut up. If, on the other hand, you believe that America should disengage from all foreign wars, you may feel free not to serve in the military.

This is the argument made by hate-America radicals like Michael Moore, who defines "chickenhawk" on his website thus: "A person enthusiastic about war, provided someone else fights it; particularly when that enthusiasm is undimmed by personal experience with war; most emphatically when that lack of experience came in spite of ample opportunity in that person's youth." The "chickenhawk" argument was the implicit centerpiece of John Kerry's presidential campaign -- Kerry hyped his military service and denigrated George W. Bush's military service, all the while focusing on the fact that he, unlike President Bush, was anti-war. Kerry's campaign underling, Sen. Frank Lautenberg, made the argument explicit during April 2004: "They shriek like a hawk, but they have the backbone of the chicken," he said of the Bush Administration. "The lead chickenhawk against Sen. Kerry [is] the vice president of the United States, Vice President Cheney." Not coincidentally, Lautenberg utilized Moore's exact "chickenhawk" definition in making his point.

The "chickenhawk" argument is dishonest. It is dishonest because the principle of republicanism is based on freedom of choice about behavior (as long as that behavior is legal) as well as freedom of speech about political issues. We constantly vote on activities with which we may or may not be intimately involved. We vote on police policy, though few of us are policemen; we vote on welfare policy, though few of us either work in the welfare bureaucracy or have been on welfare; we vote on tax policy, even if some of us don't pay taxes. The list goes on and on. Representative democracy necessarily means that millions of us vote on issues with which we have had little practical experience. The "chickenhawk" argument -- which states that if you haven't served in the military, you can't have an opinion on foreign policy -- explicitly rejects basic principles of representative democracy.

The "chickenhawk" argument also explicitly rejects the Constitution itself. The Constitution provides that civilians control the military. The president of the United States is commander-in-chief, whether or not he has served in the military. Congress controls the purse strings and declares war, no matter whether any of its members have served in the military or not. For foreign policy doves to high-handedly declare that military service is a prerequisite to a hawkish foreign policy mindset is not only dangerous, but directly conflicts with the Constitution itself.

The "chickenhawk" argument proves only one point: The left is incapable of discussing foreign policy in a rational manner. They must resort to purely emotional, base personal attacks in order to forward their agenda. And so, unable or unwilling to counter the arguments of those like Paul Wolfowitz, Dick Cheney and President Bush, they label them all "chickenhawks." By the leftist logic, here are some other "chickenhawks": John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Hancock, James Madison, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson and Bill Clinton.

American soldiers fight for the right of all Americans, regardless of race, class or past service, to speak out on foreign policy issues. If they fight for the right of pacifist anti-military fifth columnists like Michael Moore to denigrate their honor, they certainly fight for the right of civilian hawks to speak up in favor of the highest level of moral and material support for their heroism.

:laugh:

Chickenhawk in Whine Sauce

Young Ben Shapiro, fondly known to some as America’s Worst Law Student™, has had it, had it, just had it with being called a chickenhawk. So Ben whipped up a new column — “In Praise of Chickenhawkery: Part I†— to defend himself:

The favored ad hominem attack of the left these days is “chickenhawk.†The argument goes something like this: If you believe in any of the wars America is currently fighting, you must join the military. If you do not, you must shut up.

Of course, nobody is telling Ben to shut up — least of all people like me who devote a weblog to ridiculing what people like Ben say. We’re just calling Ben a hypocrite. It’s Ben who’s telling people who are calling him a chickenhawk to shut up:

The “chickenhawk†argument is dishonest. It is dishonest because the principle of republicanism is based on freedom of choice about behavior (as long as that behavior is legal). . . .

Um, unless of course we’re talking about legal homosexual behavior which Ben thinks is all icky:

The rise of the homosexual movement is a textbook example of societal amorality devolving into societal immorality. The rationale behind societal amorality is the myopic question: “How does my immoral behavior hurt you?†The answer is: It may not, in the short term. But when society sanctions your immoral behavior, that does hurt me.

Ben now pulls out what he thinks are his big guns, so to speak:

The “chickenhawk†argument also explicitly rejects the Constitution itself.

Go get ‘em, Tiger! Argue that calling you a hypocrite is unconstitutional!! (Now you know why we like to call Ben America’s Worst Law Student™.)

Ben, of course, saves his best argument for last:

By the leftist logic, here are some other “chickenhawksâ€: John Adams [and] Benjamin Franklin . . . .

At the time of the Revolutionary War, Adams and Franklin were, respectively 41 and 70, both a bit long in the tooth to be expected to enlist in the army. Ben, however, is 21. I don’t think its unfair to say that Ben may also be America’s Worst History Student.

I don’t know about you, but I just can’t wait for “In Praise of Chickenhawkery, Pt. II.â€