Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf or Beatstock?

it depends what you like...if you like drinking beer in the parking lot w/ a bunch of herbs for $5-$10 ...go fuckin nuts, the come down to Surf later...dont spend $50 to hear Reina, who've you've seen at SG and Joey's ...its not rocket science

yeah Boring Boris will be at Surf but let me tell you, at Neptunes on Sat, the party was jammin and there was a killer vibe...yeah, i know what you're thinking, that's Neptunes, but if you're into the club thang, Surf is the way to go...personally, I like gettin silly on the beach w/ a Twisted Tea in my hand...i'm corny like that

it depends what you like...if you like drinking beer in the parking lot w/ a bunch of herbs for $5-$10 ...go fuckin nuts, the come down to Surf later...dont spend $50 to hear Reina, who've you've seen at SG and Joey's ...its not rocket science

yeah Boring Boris will be at Surf but let me tell you, at Neptunes on Sat, the party was jammin and there was a killer vibe...yeah, i know what you're thinking, that's Neptunes, but if you're into the club thang, Surf is the way to go...personally, I like gettin silly on the beach w/ a Twisted Tea in my hand...i'm corny like that

I hear you. Drunk at Surf or Beat?? Surf it is!

Last time boris was at surf, it was a great party. Great vibe, and boris threw down a very nice set.

Ill be there at 2 for richie opening up.

Stayin all day. See you there.

anyone going to surf that needs a list let me know

What time does Boris come on?