Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody dance SALSA, etc.?

Originally posted by roly99:

Sorry, I try, but it's pretty much a lost cause. I need some practice, haven't had an oppertunity to dance to spanish music since...since...I guess high school.

Aww, Roly... we'll get you there! Hell, anyone who hangs around me long enough picks up SOMEthing! lol

- Meli - cwm30.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

I can Salsa and Merengue...I'm trying to learn to Samba, I have the hip movement (guess all the years of dancing Reggae helped me there), but the foot movements are eluding me, since I don't have anyone to teach me. It's cool to know different styles of dancing, because you can incorporate them into your dance moves at the club!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

I can Salsa and Merengue...I'm trying to learn to Samba, I have the hip movement (guess all the years of dancing Reggae helped me there), but the foot movements are eluding me, since I don't have anyone to teach me. It's cool to know different styles of dancing, because you can incorporate them into your dance moves at the club!

Dive, i knew that you would get along with my best friend meli....you guys gotta meet and chill.

As for me, i can Salsa, & Merengue too. Although i am rusty....its been what, a year or 2?

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by melichacha:

Hey there... Just wondering who else here dances salsa, merengue, bachata, etc... Not that I don't LOVE my trance and whatnot, but sometimes I just have to bust out my latina vibes... cwm9.gif

- meli -

I'm with you there. I'm into all types of Music but I can NEVER leave MY SALSA!!!

Copa was good, crowd got very shady! Pulse is another decent place to salsa, mature crowd.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

salsa and merengue... smile.gif

used to go to the copa on tuesdays alot..would actually meet my parents there..

and I have taken a few lessons...

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by cubano43:

I dance both. Copa Tuesay and Thursdays in the Summer. I'm actually trying to get a group together for a copa tuesday.

Count me in for Copa Tues.

cwm17.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by cubano43:

I dance both. Copa Tuesay and Thursdays in the Summer. I'm actually trying to get a group together for a copa tuesday.

Copa with a fellow Cuban? Hell, why didn't you say so in the first place! hehe...

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

- Meli -

------------------

0273.thm.gif

AIM: MeliChaCha

i can merengue, and salsa, my big hips help me out there. hehe. if you guys are ever in philly you have to go to the 8th Floor on Fridays for an awesome latin night, and to Brasil's pretty much any time during the week, i hear those two are really fun places to go and the crows isnt too bad.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by safitamace319:

i can merengue, and salsa, my big hips help me out there. hehe. if you guys are ever in philly you have to go to the 8th Floor on Fridays for an awesome latin night, and to Brasil's pretty much any time during the week, i hear those two are really fun places to go and the crows isnt too bad.

Thanks for the tip.. I'm at Rutgers in New Brunswick, so I'm not even all that far! WOO HOO! lol

cwm35.gif - Meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

artindex.html

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

hehe lets go crazy!!! if you ever come down, pm me or hit up the messageboards, i'll make sure you have a good time k? actually a lot of my friends here are more bar people, so it would be fun to go to theselatin nights with someone who will actually enjoy it!! ciao. cwm32.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."