Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez, Tony Draper, Guido, Mac Guyver

eddie is actually making a huge comeback. hes producing around the clock and writing for other artists.

also i was there for his b-day party in NYC at crobar and it was sick. 8 oclock in the morning still going strong. he made this announcement when they did happy b-day to him. he talks to the crowd and asks "hey guys do you remember a club called the tunnel?" the crowd went insane! he pulls out this old as record crate and starts playing all this old crazy high energy shit that ive never heard. hes the man........

hey guys please contact me at djjasone@comcast.net if you are interested in coming. i will hopefully see you there.

Jason E

I was wondering the same thing...last time I saw him was at Rutgers a few years ago. Same with Robbie Tronco; it's good to see he's back on the house scene and not stuck in Philly spinning hip-hop.

no not at all. both robbie and eddie are gonna kick it old school. all high energy house ALL NIGHT LONG

knock knock

who's there

cheesy!!!

I can't believe people are even accepting that crowd of shitty DJ's...

Tony Draper was the king of mixing CD's and trainwrecks. Eddie Baez just spun cheezy vocal house. I can't imagina anything has changed

what was i thinking youre so right :bowdown:

NOT

no not at all. both robbie and eddie are gonna kick it old school. all high energy house ALL NIGHT LONG

cool...I saw him at Glam in Philly last summer and all the crowd wanted to hear was hip-hop, but we convinced him to play "Fright Train"...the hip-hop heads were not really feelin it but I thought it was great, haha.