Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Site - ClubNYCDating.Com

sup, kids-

Lotsa new blood means lots of fresh meat! sevil.gif

So all you single kids out there, post your profiles and find some love, ClubNYC style!

I'll start it off:

ClubNYCDating.Com Personals for NotForKids

------------------------

Single Polyamorous Puerto Rican/Black Male seeks morally corrupt females with exceptional flexibility, nonexistent gag reflex, and poor long-term memory for extreme sensual exploration and meal/edgeplay. Must enjoy public prostration, multiple orgasms, Japanese rope bondage, all things latex, and visiting local thrift shops in search of new pervertibles. Catholic schoolgirl uniform, pigtails, and a Brazilian waxjob are a big plus! Must also agree that Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls kicks major booty and would make a great pro domme.

Serious Inquiries only.

-----------------------

PEACE,

NFK

Lookin' For Lust

notforkids69@yahoo.com

notforkids69 on AIM

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

HAHAHAHAHA! Jeez J you never cease to amaze me.

want mine? it isnt half as bad.....it isnt bad at all.

------------------------------------

Single, Cuban-America male seeking dark hair, light-eyed, female with open-minded point of view, with exceptionally well dressing style. Must enjoy, all activities that i enjoy, clubbing dancing........etc. cwm4.gif Must have a smile that lights up a room, and must have great legs. Must have a freaky sexual nature, such as mine, smile.gif that doesnt come out too often, but when does, will knock my socks off. Must be intelligent....no DUMB FUCKING GIRLS....lol...(inside joke). seriously tho, Intelligence is a MUST. Must have an INCREDIBLY silly sense of humor, and must appreciate me for who i am.

Thats all cwm35.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg