Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Utah Party/protest Attn All Promoter Read!!!

djsteel205

Hello,

My name is Daniel Steelman with Fine Spun Producitons, enlight of the recent events in Utah we are plaaning a huge ultra type event to protest. Myself and about 15 other promoters from, Utah, Cali, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Lousicianna, Arizona, Tennessee,DC and more coming in every day.

We need your help in getting this done. I know this doesnt directlly effect yourself, but first the stopped the warehouse parties now outdoor events....CLUB parties are next, which is what i do. take this into consideration. We are needing promoters to help spread the word and get Big name djs on board just today i got Factor E, Brad Smith, and Rick West on. We are asking them to play for free and we will take care of flights and hotels for them. This is our scene and we cant let this happen again! Email me at DJsteel205@yahoo.com. Or check utraves.org for more info also we are working on a webstie right now!

thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.

Daniel Steelman

FSP

http://www.emiofbrie.com/biggreenribn.png

COPY OF "RAVE" RIGHTS PETITION BEING WORKED ON RIGHT NOW!!!:

We the undersigned believe that the civil rights of the participants of the Versus II party were violated by the violent

and disproportionate actions committed by the Utah Sheriffs department, and object to the persecution directed

toward young people pursuing an alternative and creative form of culture.

We cannot accept the use of dogs and police with military gear intimidating and committing violence on peaceful

young people.

We cannot accept the use of violence and intimidation to prevent citizens from documenting the activities of

police officers engaging in possibly illegal activity.

We demand an investigation be undertaken to determine whether the actions of the Utah Country Sheriffs were

lawful and constiutional.

what i dont understand is if the rave that got raided was "legal", why did they end up doing that? if it was perfectly legal you should have a right to sue, take legal action ect. ect. why worry about doing a "protest" that could possibly get raided again? if the promoters that did the rave have all their papers in order and all was leagal why arent they suing?

what i dont understand is if the rave that got raided was "legal", why did they end up doing that? if it was perfectly legal you should have a right to sue, take legal action ect. ect. why worry about doing a "protest" that could possibly get raided again? if the promoters that did the rave have all their papers in order and all was leagal why arent they suing?

Something doesn't sound right about this...

i read somewhere that supposidly the party was totally "legal". so thats why it sounds fishy that they would have raided this in such a way. Why didnt produce the papers when they showed up? why arent they getting taken to court?

I read that too, I'm agreeing with you. It doesn't sound right that a "legal" even can get shit on like this with no repercussions.

yet good luck getting headliners. if this is the same type of party that was established and god raided, imagine what would happen at this one? no DJ in their right mind would want to spin at something like this. maybe underground ones that are still waiting to break through but big time headliners would have nothing to do with this....