Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How is living in Vegas?!

bluecharleston

Well, I must say that I actually started loving living in Las Vegas 100% this week. I have had my ups and downs since I moved here about 3 years ago- but overall it is a wonderful experience. Its definitely livable outside the party scene. Also, there are many places to visit that are just a drive away, that make living here worth while, aside from the phenomenal weather. I just went camping yesterday at Zion in Utah, I hiked the highest peak here in Southern Nevada (took 9 hours-18 miles)- then there is Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, Lake Mead... skiing- boating- etc...

Cali, Utah, Colorado, Arizona- even Mexico - just a drive away. And you feel a certain importance regarding your job or career here- EVERYTHING YOU DO HELPS RUN THE SHOW! You'll definitely get used the convenience of 24/7 including massages, sushi, and the gym :)

Great places to live are in the NorthWest Area, Summerlin, and Henderson. Henderson is the most green- which is one of the things you may miss if u you live here - along with animals... cuz its mostly desert.

I dislike the monopoly style housing the most- so if you could- a custom home would put the cherry on top

Peace and Good Luck to you,

Kimberly

Well, I must say that I actually started loving living in Las Vegas 100% this week. I have had my ups and downs since I moved here about 3 years ago- but overall it is a wonderful experience. Its definitely livable outside the party scene. Also, there are many places to visit that are just a drive away, that make living here worth while, aside from the phenomenal weather. I just went camping yesterday at Zion in Utah, I hiked the highest peak here in Southern Nevada (took 9 hours-18 miles)- then there is Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, Lake Mead... skiing- boating- etc...

Cali, Utah, Colorado, Arizona- even Mexico - just a drive away. And you feel a certain importance regarding your job or career here- EVERYTHING YOU DO HELPS RUN THE SHOW! You'll definitely get used the convenience of 24/7 including massages, sushi, and the gym :)

Great places to live are in the NorthWest Area, Summerlin, and Henderson. Henderson is the most green- which is one of the things you may miss if u you live here - along with animals... cuz its mostly desert.

I dislike the monopoly style housing the most- so if you could- a custom home would put the cherry on top

Peace and Good Luck to you,

Kimberly

great post.

And yes, green is good :rock: