Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another KICK ASS Live broadcast form LIR 92.7 from SF

yea i actually found that station by chance when i was in my car. when i heard it it was definatly worth listening to. i very rarely get the station in though .. too far

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

I dunno. I got different views about Luv & Lodi. I heard them at Sound Factory one night. And I dunno.. I wasn't feelin them too good. I didn't hear the broadcast last night. I dunno maybe last night they were good. I just went one night and I wasn't feelin them...sorry.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

Originally posted by lowmazda:

I missed it again. I'd really like to hear what kinda shit they are spinning over there. Maybe I'll setup total recorder to snag it over the net.

what is that?.......i would wanna record it too ...

they played .....PVD's we're alive, sandstorm, silence (that S McLachlan song) .....and a lot of other hits... mainstream and really good! ( i was surprised mostly trance ... not much house)

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

AOL AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com