Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUMMER05 "CLOSING PARTY" @ UMBRIA - Sunday Sept 4th

djricknaples

On Memorial Day Weekend in May we kicked off the Summer05 with a MASSIVE party at Umbria which was SOLD OUT by 12:30. This coming Sunday Sept 4th we are closing out the Summer05 the way we opened it was another BLOWOUT party at Umbria.

DJ Rick Naples (ME, lol) will be joined by DJ Play on the 4th floor and 5th floor balcony (both levels will be opened) spinning HOUSE. DJ Profenna will be on the 3rd floor playing HIP HOP and R & B.

I'll be recording my set and have the new CD's available ASAP. We've got professional photographers coming down to shoot pics and I have some other surprises in store for the night.

Tables are available but will definately sell out quick. To reserve a table get in touch with me NOW!! Email rick@djricknaples.com to reserve a table on the 4th or 5th floor and email Profenna for tables on the 3rd floor.

I HAVE A GUESTLIST AVAILABLE WHICH IS FOR FREE ADMISSION TIL 11pm. YOU MUST GET THERE EARLY!!!! Email rick@djricknaples.com for guestlist.

SPECIAL DOOR TIME OF 10PM.

21+, proper/stylish dress, doors at 10pm!!

This is going to be a great party. I've been looking forward to this night for weeks. If anyone has any questions let me know.

DJ RICK NAPLES