Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Battle of the best hip hop dj in las vegas

marcblemberg

Not everything in life is a battle. Most people go to Vegas to party and listen to music they know and love. Very few people here give a rat's ass about dj battles. Most clubs don't even allow battles because they attract a bunch of males which then has the potential to turn into :gang: fights. In Vegas its about keeping the ladies happy and then everyone wins. :party::comit:

nobody asked your opinion you fat pig.

maybe ill start an eating contest and will ask you to join.

so do the rest of the team @ opm think tabu is a gay club like you say?

If so i would love to know who?

ill make sure my people at tabu know your direct attacts.

then make sure that your team from ceasers entertainment group gets your posts.

:bounce:

I have to agree with you,there is one way to DJ Real Hip hop,

And you have to mix scratch and create your own mixes on wax only.

its one thing playing a cd with a rap song and calling yourself a DJ.

its another thing to trully rock a crowd and make the crowd leave the spot with a true turntable experience..

its funny because if a wack DJ spins a set,and then a real deal DJ gets on and rock the crowd,the crowd knows the diffrence.

thanks to.

1)DJ Kool hurk

2)Grand wizard theodore

3)Flash

4)Grand mixer SDT

i thank god for these brothers for creating these technics of mixing scratching and creating.

when you come to vegas hit me up and ill show you around my night spot @ tabu ultra lounge.

myself mr freeze,mr wiggles and crazy legs,will show you the only thru funk & soul spot in Vegas.

Click on flyer to view spot.

SlideCDcopy.jpg

peace out.

mr freeze

rock steady crew.

www.concretemasters.net :bounce:

Wish I was from Vegas. I heard a bunch of djs & though I heard some good music - I'd rip most of em up scratching. And what's with everybody using finalscratch? I'm still die hard all vinyl!!! Then again - records may melt fast in Vegas!!!

it's serato!!! Anyways, I wouldn't want to bring 5 to 6 crates records if I don't have to. You are djing for people, not djs and die hard vinyl purists. It's music that people are listening to.

I dare you to come to vegas and claim your place in scratching. We've got a handful of people that can scratch pretty decent... coughcoughcoughPrestoOnecoughcough.

I have to say DJ R.O.B from Rain @ the palms hotel is one of the best Scratchers ive ever seen and can trully mix it up.

nad i cant forget DJ Presto From Risque @ the paris Hotel.

to youse CD's or serado is not a bad thing,but its important that DJ that calls him self a real hip hop DJ,He has to be able to prove him self,that is if were talking a bout a real hip hop Battle of the DJ'S.

I have to agree with you there are some dope hip hop DJ's out Here.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew.

www.concretemasters.net

:bounce: