Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicky Siano Appreciation Thread

NICKY SIANO is without a dpubt someone influential and im am happy to haveecome somewhat firends with him. He is the one who taught both larry levan and frankie knuckles how to mix and plaqy records. Back when he did a party over in brooklyn called LUV CITY i talked about it hee on cp and not many people cared. Also whenever he has played here in nyc ive mentioned it as well. Im trying to see if he can come down to le souk one day to play as well. Last time i caught him here in nyc was at apt, i know he played spirit recently as well for the dance music hall of fame. Much respect to NICKY, thats for sure, check out his website. WWW.NICKYSIANO.COM His club the GALLERY is an important part of history as well. Read all about it in TIM LAWRENCES book LOVE SAVES THE DAY, the history of amrican dance culture 1970-1979.

NICKY SIANO is without a dpubt someone influential and im am happy to haveecome somewhat firends with him. He is the one who taught both larry levan and frankie knuckles how to mix and plaqy records. Back when he did a party over in brooklyn called LUV CITY i talked about it hee on cp and not many people cared. Also whenever he has played here in nyc ive mentioned it as well. Im trying to see if he can come down to le souk one day to play as well. Last time i caught him here in nyc was at apt, i know he played spirit recently as well for the dance music hall of fame. Much respect to NICKY, thats for sure, check out his website. WWW.NICKYSIANO.COM His club the GALLERY is an important part of history as well. Read all about it in TIM LAWRENCES book LOVE SAVES THE DAY, the history of amrican dance culture 1970-1979.

What makes you think I didn't go to Luv City?

Confused? Your sarcasm detector almosts sucks as much as your jokes.

Now eat shit and die, you fucking pissant.

Sarcasm? The posts you make are too stupid for any intended sarcasm to be clear. Either way, you're still a confused little dingleberry, regardless of whether you intended to be sarcastic.

Sarcasm? The posts you make are too stupid for any intended sarcasm to be clear. Either way, you're still a confused little dingleberry, regardless of whether you intended to be sarcastic.

Wow. Just when I think I've read the most vapid post ever, you go and post another aberration. You really suck at this, my beloved incompetent mongoloid.

Do humanity a favor - go drown in a bowl of fuck.

Wow. Just when I think I've read the most vapid post ever, you go and post another aberration. You really suck at this, my beloved incompetent mongoloid.

Do humanity a favor - go drown in a bowl of fuck.

In citing your confused, dingleberry disposition, I wasn't really concerned with the vapidity of my post -- so that's neither here nor there.

I'm not too surprised by your response, however. As someone whose posts are defined mostly by meaningless, rhetorical, anomalistic nonsense, you should be able to detect posts that seem aberrational.

Good job! You get a sticker:

hey computer jockey LUV city is over, but i spoke to him a few days ago and he will be having 2 parties in sept somewhere will post it up. And DR DOOM if you were at luv city good for you and im suprised we didnt cross paths then cause it seems i was there every week and bonded with everyone there so if we have met then i have forgotten if not then well hopefully your sincere in giving props to NICKY SIANO.