Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Online Jukebox with over 24 hours of New Wave, early 90's House and 2004/05 Electro.

http://www.newwavehouse.com

I built this jukebox because I've loved Electronica since hearing Yaz in '83 and I want to share the music that I've come across with you. It has over 200 of the best songs of the 80's New Wave, early 90's House and Electro from 2004/05. You can either let it play for you or input request into the playlist.

If you like the 80's and 90's stuff you're welcome to come to the Simon's Reunion party (where we will be playing 80's too - starting at 95 and going backwards). So if you come across a song you really like let me know and I'l make sure it's played at the party. You have time to listen to it, the party's not until May (in NYC).

BTW, 1 thing: READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on the right. I don't want to hear about how it doesn't work if you haven't bothered to read the 4 steps. Yes there are bugs but the thing works.