Clubplanet Nightlife Community

something true was said today.

nexusgroove

You said it dude. ALL POLITICS.

BUT, Chavez is brighter than most in the US may think....

It's all a play on International perception of the US-Vzla relationship.

Rev Jackson is just another pawn in the whole game....

This one is not as fresh, but for those who only heard about it... here's the beef.

Robertson called for the assassination of Venezuela's president

From the August 22 broadcast of The 700 Club:

ROBERTSON: There was a popular coup that overthrew him [Chavez]. And what did the United States State Department do about it? Virtually nothing. And as a result, within about 48 hours that coup was broken; Chavez was back in power, but we had a chance to move in. He has destroyed the Venezuelan economy, and he's going to make that a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism all over the continent.

You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don't think any oil shipments will stop. But this man is a terrific danger and the United ... This is in our sphere of influence, so we can't let this happen. We have the Monroe Doctrine, we have other doctrines that we have announced. And without question, this is a dangerous enemy to our south, controlling a huge pool of oil, that could hurt us very badly. We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with.

:funny::flame:

This guy isnt all that wrong... I'd say he just has a BIG mouth... lol

It is a reality my friends. THis Chavez guy is really messing things up for the stability of economies and democracies all over the hemisphere, and even more for his country - Venezuela..

I think I share this guy's idea... just not his unguarded ways...

A bit on the Extreme side, but if this were the 50's, we'de be on top of this one "doing the job, and getting it over with"...

.- :blank:

Fuera Chavez!

:gang:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic