Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from seeing dungeons and dragons.

although i have NEVER played the game, i gotta tell you that the story line (should it be the same as the game) kicked ass. Visual effects ROCKED, and the acting was 50% good 50% SUCK....im happy cause i got to spend some time with one of my bestest friends (melichacha) tonite. don't see her that often, and i really appreciate the time that we spent.

LOVE YOU MELI!

-Al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by namistai:

Seriously, I think it's time to grow up. Stop acting like a man-child. If you don't, you'll be in for some major hardships in your life.

What he fuck are you talking about?????

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

If you're too dumb to know then you're gonna have hardships too Vanilla Ice.

You're a fucking dumbass.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

If you're too dumb to know then you're gonna have hardships too Vanilla Ice.

Wow......you just played yourself out in record time.......nice having ya......candy ass....

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 12-10-2000).]

Yo, namistai dickhead, leave Al alone... cause we all got bestest friends too. BTW is that even a word? Bestest?

Hmmm... I'm looking it up in my dictionary and I can't find it... Anyway namistai, you're the biggest dickest mofo now.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Sorry, my bestest friends don't think so. You're a lost puppy and no one loves you.

Go suck on a pacifier you over grown man-child.

Bro WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO???????????

Most people come on this board to either meet new people, talk about clubs and music or just bullshit.

What makes you want to cause drama so bad?????

Al is one of the best people I have ever met and I bet I could get over 100 people on this board to back me up.

Normally I wouldnt give two shits about a little prick like you, but since your talkin bout one of my boys..I DO!

why dont you go back to where you fuckin came and just leave the drama off the board.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Sorry, my bestest friends don't think so. You're a lost puppy and no one loves you.

Go suck on a pacifier you over grown man-child.

Holy shit...that is so harsh man. You don't even know the kid. Lay off. cwm13.gif

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

don't even bother with this asshole. he is just looking for attention cause no one ever gives him any. al is def one of the nicest people i have met. people like this just want to ruin everyone's good time.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J