Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The last song ever played at TEMPTS will be..........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wear contacts too......... dee and ras, quick question, ok, i need a female point of view.......

ok, that's say u meet a guy and YOU come up to him, u guys start dancing for about 40 minutes, during this time, it appears u r having a good time (with the guy), then u say "i have to use the restroom and u will be right back"..... my question is...... will u go back to him after the restroom or will u dance somewhere else where he can see u and make him come back to u???? sorry, i'm confused girls, just looking for answers, this has happen several times of the last couple weeks....... i figure i had good time so far, so she should come back, but for some reason she doesn't.......... what's your girls assetment of the situation???

sorry for the rant.

i wear contacts too......... dee and ras, quick question, ok, i need a female point of view.......

ok, that's say u meet a guy and YOU come up to him, u guys start dancing for about 40 minutes, during this time, it appears u r having a good time (with the guy), then u say "i have to use the restroom and u will be right back"..... my question is...... will u go back to him after the restroom or will u dance somewhere else where he can see u and make him come back to u???? sorry, i'm confused girls, just looking for answers, this has happen several times of the last couple weeks....... i figure i had good time so far, so she should come back, but for some reason she doesn't.......... what's your girls assetment of the situation???

sorry for the rant.

I wish I could help you but I've never gone up to a guy at a club and just started to talk or dance with him.. but if i DO like someone, and I DO have a good time with him, and I AM out somewhere with them, I wouldn't waste one minute in playing games such as taking a long time or going to another area of the club to see if he chases..

in fact i was in this situation not to long ago and I found myself actually not wanting to go to the bathroom because I just stay there and bask in my butterflies :love:

Sadly I just cannot express myself with the smilies on this site. :(

As for your situation, MKut, I imagine she was in some sort of hole, and she was probably parylized and therefore could not move for about 45 minutes.... Hence the time period when she stayed there and appeared to have fun. :)

Sadly I just cannot express myself with the smilies on this site. :(

As for your situation, MKut, I imagine she was in some sort of hole, and she was probably parylized and therefore could not move for about 45 minutes.... Hence the time period when she stayed there and appeared to have fun. :)

no, the dancefloor wasn't to packed and she came up to me and asked me if a could dance to salsa and i said yes i can, then we danced...then later in the nite a saw her again and then she said "i'll be right back"..i think the problem was i never brought her any drinks or took her somewhere where we could chat and get to know each other....... i had no money left to buy drinks, maybe that has nothing to do with it.... oh well win some lose some......... ps the music at CASBAH sucked on sun...

oh well can't wait for sat....... yeah coughlins in westchester...... always a good time there and really hot girls..........