Clubplanet Nightlife Community

change of scenary...

dgmodel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i dont think i'll move back to a hectic space such as jersey city or hoboken...i still rather be in cities like when i left...south orange, summit, madison, maplewood, morristown and definitely nutley...cute towns with a bit of quiet BUT train access to nyc that is usu under 30 minutes...

i loved every minute of living in hoboken, went to school there and really learned to take advantage of the town. you can't beat it's location, you're basically in the city, so if you work there you don't even need a car. and you're not paying as high a rent as in the city, nor paying 9 bucks for a chicken breast at the supermarket the size of a deli, hence cheaper food expenses.

not a place if you're looking for quiet, but if you're young and love to go out it's def a place to look into.

dont worry you can smoke ciggies out of your tracheostomy tube

that's gangster...

cyn.. yes i know it's nose jobs but implants are outta control in that area too... the ratio of implants to real titties at any jersey "club" venue is astronomical... not even sure why i said implants.. although iplants are definitely a close second ;)

deep.. thanks for almost offering to me but i dont smoke anymore.. shit fucks me up too much...

LOL... you sound bitter, what are you mad some staten islander stole away one of your meatheads??? and dude honestly... are jersey girls that much better?? let's be real here...

No, but this past Fri I was about to be attacked by a pack of wild SI 18 year old hewas for stealin away one of their meatheads...

this bitch had on fake eyelashes with glitter on her face, a magenta colored mesh top (sooo 2 years ago) and matching jumbo magenta earrings...

this girl could not figure out why this guy was running away from her away from and and wanted to spend his time with me :love:

we all got some good :rofl::rofl: out of it

that's gangster...

cyn.. yes i know it's nose jobs but implants are outta control in that area too... the ratio of implants to real titties at any jersey "club" venue is astronomical... not even sure why i said implants.. although iplants are definitely a close second ;)

deep.. thanks for almost offering to me but i dont smoke anymore.. shit fucks me up too much...

Lipo silly ;)

No, but this past Fri I was about to be attacked by a pack of wild SI 18 year old hewas for stealin away one of their meatheads...

this bitch had on fake eyelashes with glitter on her face, a magenta colored mesh top (sooo 2 years ago) and matching jumbo magenta earrings...

this girl could not figure out why this guy was running away from her away from and and wanted to spend his time with me :love:

we all got some good :rofl::rofl: out of it

Haters hunny, i get them all the time too .. and magenta is SOOOOOO 2 years ago, the only thing magenta that a girl should wear is maybe a black eye she earned from not getting her hubby a beer fast enough