Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djais Friday Happy Hour

davisg

let the games begin!

Yeah Yeah one Mo time!!!! I def coming down this Friday, will be my last happy hour of the summer!!!! I have one small request, play some funky old skool house, such as Time for the Perculator or the Frieght Train, stuff like that if you can. Otherwise, you know how to throw it down. :pint::pint::bounce:

Yeah Yeah one Mo time!!!! I def coming down this Friday, will be my last happy hour of the summer!!!! I have one small request, play some funky old skool house, such as Time for the Perculator or the Frieght Train, stuff like that if you can. Otherwise, you know how to throw it down. :pint::pint::bounce:

KIP plays that

i like it gary plays the 80s rock and early 90s dance

I cant wait for Friday...it will def be one crazy Happy Hour....BTW Gary were doin Yager Bombs-you know why!!!!

Happy Birthday Kid!

I have one small request, play some funky old skool house, such as Time for the Perculator or the Frieght Train, stuff like that if you can. Otherwise, you know how to throw it down. :pint::pint::bounce:

Should be a great happy hour so I'll get to play that stuff early.