Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you be offended if.....

your friend told you that you were annoying when you were drunk?

Well its a long story but to make it short my friend and i got into a little fight this weekend. we went to float and she got wasted and i had to drive home unexpectedly. she passed out and i got annoyed bc i got lost on the way home. but i told her today that i was glad she was passed out bc otherwise she would have annoyed me. she asked me how and i told her the truth -- bc she is really annoying whe she is drunk. she has even said it herself. and now it caused a whole big thing and she doenst think we should be friends anymore. would u be so offended by that?

Oh and by the way.. its not that her getting wasted to the point that i always drive home is a once in a while thing... its a lot.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Its pretty safe to say that your friend doesnt really give two shits about you or your situation. if anything, you did the right thing in telling her what you said.

Ive found the ONLY way to handle situations like these is to be quite blunt. I absiolutely DETEST drunk annoying people. No matter who they are.

Sucks your friend isnt thinking nor trying to eb a friend back, however, you do what you have to do and you learn who your true friends are then.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Yea i hear you. And now its bad because she is completely being retarded. Shes now like "well you know whats annoying....." and just bringing up petty shit about me... like how i didnt pay for the bridge. o come on now. and that night i should not have been driving home. I mean i wasnt drunk but i had a lot of drinks that night. I dont know. the whole situation is just annoying. cwm14.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

no, i wouldn't be offended. i'd take it as constructive criticism and go back to high school and learn how to drink in social situations

i hate annoying drunk people. the only thing i can think of that is worse is when those annoying drunk people are annoying when they're sober

speaking of which, the bid for my roommate is up to 40 bucks and is not yet closed. as described in previous posts, 5'7'', brown dreads, multi-ethnic, 34 C cups, self-proclaimed "very flexible", very nice ass. pm me for a picture

------------------

in this nightlong puppetshow, he is my master. spin that record and make me dance

Originally posted by deanna11:

speaking of which, the bid for my roommate is up to 40 bucks and is not yet closed. as described in previous posts, 5'7'', brown dreads, multi-ethnic, 34 C cups, self-proclaimed "very flexible", very nice ass. pm me for a picture

I bid for deanna's ass....uhm...I mean. Wait...oops......I hate when i think aloud.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

no, i wouldn't be offended. i'd take it as constructive criticism and go back to high school and learn how to drink in social situations

I totally agree... Your friend is being a dork... she probably realizes how right you are and is (on some level) really embarrassed. Tell her you're over it and she should get over it too. If she chooses to be petty and not let this go, it just goes to show that she's not worth the trouble anyway. You did the right thing -- hopefully she'll think twice next time!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

I totally agree... Your friend is being a dork... she probably realizes how right you are and is (on some level) really embarrassed. Tell her you're over it and she should get over it too. If she chooses to be petty and not let this go, it just goes to show that she's not worth the trouble anyway. You did the right thing -- hopefully she'll think twice next time!

- Meli -

Honestly I dont think she is gonna get over it. She has already said some really fed up things. And it sucks bc her and i were really good friends. (i guess only to a point). I just feel bad but on the other hand its happened too many times. i dont go out to be other peoples babysitters. =(

I

------------------

I wouldn't take offense to it. I've said it to people. Someone has said it to my roommate (b/c she is a little annoying when she's wasted) and she was just concerned asking me " Am I really that annoying?". She didn't get pissed at all, she was just embarassed.

As for her making you drive home. My remedy to that is get too wasted yourself next time and tell her that you can't drive home either. Even if you aren't that drunk, tell her you are. Then she is screwed for a ride home, but so are you. But all in all, maybe it'll teach her a lesson.

i think you did the right thing. i think your friend is very insecure about the whole situation that is why she jumps into such extremes (such as not wanting to be friends any more)...also, if she wants to break a friendship over this then she is not a good friend to you to beging with. hope everything work out for the better for you. cwm12.gif